Upload a Video to Twitter Using PC and Mac Computer
- Using your favorite browser, navigate to the Twitter account page. If you’re already logged in, you should get to your account page. If not yet, sign in using your username and the correct password.
- After that, click on the “What’s happening” bar located near your profile photo to start composing a new tweet.
- When a pop-up tweet window appears, hit on the gallery icon. It’s located under the tweet composer window on the left corner.
- With that done, choose the video you’d wish to upload from a collection of videos on your computer.
- After clicking on the video, you’d wish to download, click on the “Open” option below the video. Doing so uploads your video to your new tweet window.
- Having done that, type in any text you’d wish to add to your clip by clicking on the “What’s happening” text field.
- When done, click on the “Tweet” button located on the bottom-right of the tweet composer window.
Upload video to Twitter Using Android and iPhone
- Locate a blue Twitter icon with a bird symbol on your mobile home screen and tap on it. Doing that will take you to your twitter account page if you’re automatically logged in. If not so, log in to your account using your username and password.
- After that, tap on the white feather icon with a plus (+) symbol, surrounded with a circular blue background. At the lower-left corner of the window to start composing a new tweet. Doing that opens a composer field for typing in an original tweet.
- After that, hit the Gallery icon that appears as two overlapping mountains located at the bottom-left of the text window.
- After that, choose a video from your device and tap on it. Doing so uploads your video into the tweet field. When doing so, have it in mind that you can only upload a video not exceeding 2 minutes and 20 seconds long within a tweet. Besides that, Twitter will only allow you to upload up to 512 MBs tweet videos. Now, ensure your video conforms to these parameters.
- Add your text and then hit on the “Tweet button” to proceed.
Even though you can tweet a video without any text added to the tweet, a brief description of the video makes it attractive and enticing to your audience.
If you’d wish to record a video and post directly on Twitter, then follow the steps below.
Log in to your Twitter account.
After that, swipe to the left-hand side from your timeline to start recording the video.
When done with your recording, you can tap on the “Tweet” button to post the video. If you’d not like to post it due to some reasons, tap on the “X” on the top left corner to delete the video.
If you wish to take a video and include it in your tweet, the process is pretty painless. Below are the steps of how to record a video quickly and add to a tweet.
Tap on the “ white feather ” icon with a blue background to take a video and add it to a tweet. If
After that, tap on the camera icon.
With that done, tap tap and hold on the capture icon to begin taking your video.
When through, release the capture icon, and the video will be added in your tweet field.
You can trim the video if it’s larger than 2 minutes and 20 seconds after recording. To edit your video, you can tap on the “Trim” to finalize your edits.
Finally, tap on the “Tweet” to post your video. This is the quickest way of uploading a video on twitter without a hassle.
Note: Ensure you’ve enabled Twitter access to your Photos and the Camera app to keep the process seamless. If not yet activated, do so through the Twitter tab located in your mobile phone’s Settings application.
How to Upload a Video Longer Than 2 Minutes on Twitter
- Head to the “Media Studio Library” by clicking on this hyperlink.
- Log in with your Twitter username and password. When logged in, you should see the media files, such as videos, photos, and GIFs. Besides that, you should also have an option for uploading a new media.
- Head to the top-right corner of the page and click on the upload icon.
- Select the files, select the video you’d wish to upload from our computer storage.
- The media upload process will begin immediately.
The videos you want to upload should conform to the following parameters.
- It should be in MOV or MP4 formats.
- Below 1 GB
- Not exceeding 10 minutes in total length.
After selecting the video, your upload will kick-off automatically. If you’d wish to track the progress of your upload, simply check in the Media Studio.
After uploading the video, you can edit it and add the following:
- Video title & description,
- Geotargetting options,
- Call-to-action button,
- Video category.
As you make your edits, the Twitter Media Studio saves your changes automatically. When through making your edits, you can go ahead and tweet your edited video from the Medial Library.
To tweet the video, tap on the “Tweet” icon on the bottom-right corner of the video you’d wish to post, write your tweet, and then tap on the “Tweet” button.
It’s important to note that Twitter Media Studio also allows for tweet scheduling. To schedule your Twitter posts, follow the steps below.
- Tap on the “Tweet” button located in the bottom-left of your video.
- Compose your tweet and then tap on the “Schedule” option.
- Select the date and time to publish your selected content, tap on the “Tweet” so that your material gets published at a pre-selected time automatically. Sounds nice? That’s pretty much about it.
How can I post a video on Twitter?
Begin by opening the Twitter app on your Android device and locating a tweet with a video embedded. Next, tap on the Share button found below the “Retweets” and “Likes” section. From the menu that slides up from the bottom of the screen, select the “Copy Link to Tweet” option.
Why can’t I upload a video to twitter?
How do you post a 4 minute video on twitter?
How do I compress a video for twitter?
- Apowersoft Online Video Compressor. Apowersoft Online Video Compressor is a web-based tool which can help you to compress any videos that you want to share on social media.
- KeepVid Online Video Compressor.
- Video Smaller.
Why are twitter videos so bad?
What is best video format for twitter?
How long can a twitter video be 2020?
Is MPEG4 the same as MP4?
How can I upload a video longer than 2 minutes on twitter 2020?
The video(s) you want to upload, should be;
- MP4 or MOV.
- Less than 1GB.
- Up to 10 minutes in total length.
Can I upload a 3 minute video on twitter?
Why does media fail to upload on twitter?
How long can videos be on TikTok?
How many followers do you need to get paid on TikTok?
How can I upload a 3 minute video on TikTok?
Can you make a 3 minute video on TikTok?
Can you upload videos longer than 60 seconds on TikTok?
Who can upload 3 minute video on TikTok?
Can you make money on TikTok?
Ads by Google