You can earn Uber credits when you spend or by using the Uber app frequently or by inviting your friends and family people to download or join the app.
You can redeem your credits for various purposes, which are explained below.
Use Uber Credits for Ubereats
If you want to save a great deal of money on your breakfast, lunch or dinner on Uber Eats, you can pay off your bill through Uber credits.
- You should add credits to your food order as soon as you have finished adding all items to your cart.
- Open your payment page and scroll down to look at the ‘Total’ for the credit box.
- If you find a green box with a checkmark icon, you can add your credits to your order.
- If you find a grey box without a check mark icon, you cannot add your credits for paying off your order.
- You can also add your credits through ‘Apply Credits’ option.
- If your credits are successfully applied, you can receive some discounts on your total amount.
Use Uber Credits for a Ride
You can make your next ride completely affordable to you by using Uber credits.
- First, you have to make sure that you have sufficient balance to pay off your ride through Uber credits.
- You can view your credit balance by choosing the ‘Payment’ from the menu, where you can see your balance credit amount in the currency it was issued in. You cannot change the Uber credits from one currency to another currency.
- If you have enough credit balance, it can be used for your ride.
- If you have enabled the Uber credits, the credits will be automatically applied to your next trip by default.
- You can toggle on and off your Uber credits based on the rides you want to use and your convenience.
Use Uber Credits on Uber App
The Uber credits will give customers control over on how to use their credits wisely and what kind of expenses they want to cover with the credits.
- The Uber credits you have earned will be automatically applied for your rides and cancellation fees.
- Whenever you tend to use your credits, remember to check the credit balance. If you have enough credit balance, you can choose Uber credits (https://help.uber.com/riders/article/where-can-i-view-my-credits?nodeId=a6f4507a-47d8-408d-bbc4-fee6398d5453) as your payment method.
- You can use the credits to pay for your ride or whatever you buy through the Uber app.
- If you have to pay the amount beyond your credit balance, choose refill options to pay the remaining amount by either cash or card.
Use Uber Credits Instead of Card
You can apply for your Uber credits before requesting a ride.
- Open the Uber app. Select ‘Apply for Credits’ to your ride.
- Enter your destination and move onto the payment page, where you can find a discounted total payment.
- You cannot change your payment method once a ride has been requested.
Use Uber Credits Amex Platinum
You can use your Uber credits ‘Amex Platinum’ for a long distance ride.
- Open up the mobile application of Uber. Choose the car and key in your destination.
- Tap the ‘Amex’ credits. Tap apply credits to receive discounts.
Your Uber credits would not expire, so you do not need to hurry up using it.
Why can’t I use my uber credits?
How do I toggle credits on Uber?
Do Uber credits expire?
How do I get free Uber credits?
Do I get a free ride with Uber?
How do I get $20 off first Uber ride?
- Open the mobile app on your Android or iPhone.
- Click on three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the app.
- Click the Payment section.
- Scroll down to Promotions and tap Add Promo/Gift Code.
- Enter the SKSAVE20 discount code.
- Request your Uber ride and $20 will be discounted from your fare.
Are LYFT’s cheaper than Uber?
Uber’s cost per minute was 22 cents higher than Lyft’s, but Lyft’s cost per mile was five cents less than Uber’s.
What time of day is uber cheapest?
How do I make my Uber ride cheaper?
- Sign up for both Uber and Lyft.
- Avoid Surge and Prime Time pricing.
- Get free rides.
- Try out a ridesharing subscription plan.
- Consider sharing your ride.
Do U tip Uber drivers cash?
Do Uber drivers see your tip?
What happens if you don’t tip Uber?
Is it OK not to tip Uber driver?
Do Uber drivers keep 100 of their tips?
Why you shouldn’t tip Uber?
Tipping creates uncertainty about ride costs and driver wages, according to Uber. “We felt it would be better for riders and drivers to know for sure what they would pay or earn on each trip — without the uncertainty of tipping,” reads the statement.