How to Verify PayPal account with debit card
- On your preferred browser enter the PayPal website https://www.paypal.com/ . click login option on the top left corner of your computer screen.
- Enter your Correct Email Id and password to log in.
- Click on the wallet tab located on the top of the screen.
- Click on the debit card you want to confirm under credit cards header.
- Under card details, click confirm my card
- On the new window, click Get a Code, to get a code that you will use to confirm your card. On this stage, $1 will be charged to your card. However, there is no cause to worry as this money is going to be refunded back to your card within 30 days.
- After this you will have to locate the code on your card statement.
- The charge appears on your card statement together with a 4 digit code and the word PAYPAL. If you view the card statement online you can check for the code in the next 2 to 3 days. Your code will appear something of this sort on the description section PayPal*1234 CODEor PP*1234 CODE.
- Once you get the code, log in to your account and click wallet tab, click the visa card you want to confirm and enter the four digit code on your card statement.
- Congratulations your account is confirmed and limit raised.
How to Verify PayPal bank account
- Login to your PayPal account.
- Click the wallet tab located on the top of your computer screen.
- Click on the bank you want to confirm under the link a bank
- Enter the exact amount of deposits made to your bank 2 to 3 days after you linked your PayPal account with the bank account. Therefore, it is good to keep track of your bank statement to note these two deposits (each between $0.01 and $0.99 USD). This is the information that helps you to complete this process online.
- After entering the two deposits click Once the bank is confirmed it becomes easy to move money from your bank to PayPal account.
- Repeat the following steps when confirming other banks on your PayPal account.
NB: These deposits are temporary and are made there to help you with the verification process. These two deposits will eventually be debited from your bank account. So do not get surprised when you get a deduction of these two deposits.
How do I verify my PayPal account?
How do I know if my PayPal account is fully verified?
What is PayPal verification process?
Do you need to verify PayPal account?
What happens if you don’t verify your PayPal account?
How long does it take for PayPal to verify?
Why does Paypal need to confirm my identity?
How do I verify my Paypal account 2021?
Where is the confirm instantly button on Paypal?
How do I confirm my bank account?
- Click Wallet at the top of the page.
- Click the bank you want to confirm.
- Enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits made to your account, then click Submit.
Why can’t I confirm my bank on PayPal?
How do I confirm my bank account on PayPal app?
- Go to Wallet.
- Click Ready to confirm on the bank account you want to confirm.
- Enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits. For example, if the amounts you received are 0.12 and 0.07, enter 12 and 07.
- Click Confirm.