What is the best example of cyberbullying?
- Sending mean texts or IMs to someone.
- Pranking someone’s cell phone.
- Hacking into someone’s gaming or social networking profile.
- Being rude or mean to someone in an online game.
- Spreading secrets or rumours about people online.
- Pretending to be someone else to spread hurtful messages online.
What is the factor of cyberbullying?
What social media has the highest rate of cyberbullying?
What is an example of cyberbullying quizlet?
An example of “cyberbullying” is: Constantly instant messaging rude comments to a classmate, Uploading embarrassing pictures of friends at school without their permission, Spreading rumors about kids at school using e-mail. … Cyberbullying is the same as bullying.