How do I find my voicemail password Sprint?
To reset your voicemail passcode:
- Sign in to My Sprint.
- Click Preferences.
- Under I want to… (on the right side of the page) click Manage voicemail passcode.
What is my password for voicemails?
Your default voicemail password will either be your 7- or 10- digit phone number. If you have had voicemail under a previous phone number, try using your old password.
What do I do if I forgot my voicemail password?
Follow these steps to reset your PIN using the voicemail system: Access your voice mailbox. Select 9 User Options. Select 2 Modify PIN.
Select 2 Modify PIN
Select 2 Modify PIN
- Access your Voice Manager.
- Select Settings.
- Select Messages Settings.
- Select Change Voicemail PIN.
- On the Voicemail PIN page, enter your new PIN and confirm.
- Click Done.
How do I change my voicemail password Sprint?
Go to www.sprint.com and click on My Sprint from the top banner. From My preferences > All about my account > Things I can manage online, select the option Change Voicemail passcodes.
What do you do if you forget your voicemail password on Android?
Change My Voicemail Password on Your Phone
- Go to Settings.
- Select the Phone option.
- Select the Change Voicemail Password.
- Enter the current password and tap Done.
- Enter the new password and tap Done. …
- Re-enter the new password and tap Done.
How do you reset voicemail password on Samsung?
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Visual Voicemail.
- Tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Change PIN.
- Enter the current PIN and then tap OK.
- Enter the new PIN, then enter again to confirm.
- Tap OK.
What is my Samsung voicemail password?
Enter “611611” in the “Recipient” field. Then, tap the “Next” key on the keyboard. The “Enter message” field will be selected. Enter the word VOICEMAIL.
How do I get the Sprint voicemail app?
Now, to turn on the voicemail service on Sprint, you can follow the following steps: First go to the settings utility and move to apps on your phone. Now, open the Sprint app and tap on the “Voicemail” service icon. Choose the “Set Up Now” link to enable the feature.