Netflix is one of the most popular streaming websites in the world right now. People watch TV Shows and Movies from all around the world through the Netflix portal. Netflix allows you to create your own profile and multiple profiles can be created. Each profile individually stores the data of the TV shows and movies watched and Netflix makes recommendations based on that.
How to Add a Profile on Netflix Mobile?
A profile can only be created on a Netflix account that has already been set up. One profile is created by default when you set up your account and you can subsequently create more profiles later at your convenience.
- At first, ‘Log-In’ to your profile and go the Netflix homepage. A ‘Who’s watching?’ page will open. Then, click on your ‘Profile Name’ or your ‘Avatar’ which will open a drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, locate and select the ‘Manage Profiles’ option. It will be just below the ‘Avatars’ or ‘Profiles Names’ of the other profiles that already exist.
- As soon as you click on ‘Manage Profiles’, you will find the option ‘Add Profile’ on the right and it is denoted with a ‘+’.
- Once you click on the ‘Add Profile’ option, a dialogue box will allow you to enter your name for the new profile and remember to check or uncheck the Kid option next to the name.
- After you are done entering your profile name, click on ‘Continue’. This will confirm the profile name and your new profile has now been created and is ready for use.
How to Add a Profile on Netflix on Apple TV?
Apple TV (https://www.apple.com/tv/) is a popular offering by Apple which is popular especially in western countries. The basic procedure of adding a profile is the same, but the User Interface for Apple TV differs slightly.
- Find the row that beings with the ‘Search’ and keep scrolling up until you find the section labeled ‘Profiles’.
- Click on ‘Profiles’ and then click on ‘+’ to create a brand-new profile under the same Netflix account.
- To modify an existing profile or to modify the profile you just created, click on the profile name and then find the ‘Pencil’ icon and tap on that icon.
- Smart TVs also have a similar procedure with only minor changes in the overall user interface.
How to Add a Profile on Netflix on iPhone?
Netflix has a dedicated app for iOS and this app will be available on your iPhone. The app provides the same features as that on other platforms but the user interface will be different.
- Click on the ‘Black’ icon with a red ‘N’, which is the Netflix app icon. Then ‘Sign-In’ to your account under which you wish to create your profile.
- Go to the bottom of the screen and click on the ‘Add Profile’. This will open the menu for creating a new profile.
- Choose the profile picture which you wish to keep first as it makes it easier to differentiate between different profiles.
- Enter a profile and choose an appropriate age setting from the drop-down menu and check or uncheck the ‘Kids’ box based on who the profile is for.
- Then tap on the save button on the top right of the screen and your profile is saved. You can select this profile from now on to use it.
- Avoid creating two profiles with the same name as this will cause confusion.
- Remember to add profile pictures so that you can tell which profile is being used by looking at the top right corner.
- When you log into Netflix, it will give you the option to choose the right profile. If you are already logged in then you can change the profile from the top right corner.
Different profiles are important to utilize the whole Netflix experience which involves relevant recommendations based on what you watch.
Can you add more than 5 profiles on Netflix?
How many accounts can you have on Netflix?
Can you add a picture to your Netflix profile?
How much does it cost to add a profile on Netflix?
Can I share my Netflix account with family in a different home?
Does Netflix charge extra for multiple devices?
Can 2 people watch Netflix at the same time?
Does it cost more to add a device on Netflix?
Do more Netflix profiles cost more?
Can I share my Netflix account?
Can I tell if someone is using my Netflix?
How much is 3 Netflix accounts?
How can I get Netflix for free forever?
- Step 1: Download Netflix Pro App. Download the Netflix Pro App.
- Step 2: Install Premium Free Netflix Alternative App. Install the downloaded free Netflix premium app on your android and open it.
- Step 3: Get Your Free Netflix Account.
- Step 4: Enjoy Your Free Netflix Account.
How do you get a free 2 day Netflix?
How much is Netflix monthly for 2020?
Is Netflix free with Amazon Prime?
Which Netflix plan is best?
If you want to share your account with your friends or family, the standard plan is the best one to go for. At ₹649 per month, you will be able to stream in two devices at the same time with 1080p (Full HD) video. You can create individual profiles for separate members in this plan.
How much does 4 screens on Netflix cost?
|Monthly cost* (United States Dollar)||$8.99||$17.99|
|Number of screens you can watch on at the same time||1||4|
|Number of phones or tablets you can have downloads on||1||4|
|Unlimited movies and TV shows||✓||✓|
Ads by Google