Your gadget stores data concerning what you do. This is to make things easy like tracing a missed call or tracking down a recently visited website. If you don’t want someone to see something they shouldn’t, there is an easy way to do that. Clearing the History or erasing everything on your iPhone. Here’s what to do;
Clearing Browsing History on iPhone safari
- Start by launching the Settings app.
- Scroll down then click on “Safari.” you should get this on the fifth group of options.
- On the Safari menu scroll down then select “Clear History and Website Data.” You’ll be asked to confirm by a pop-up window.
- In case the button is greyed-out, ensure you block all website restrictions. Move back to the settings menu, then click on “Restrictions.” Key in the restrictions password then tap on “Websites.” Select “All Websites” to permit History clearing.
- You can’t clear History if you don’t have the passcode.
- Confirm that you need to erase the History. The safari browsing history, cookies, and cache, and autofill will be deleted from your iPhone.
Clearing History on iPhone google Chrome
- Launch the Chrome app on the iPhone. You can erase browsing history on the Chrome app itself.
- On the menu button (⋮) tap on “Settings.” Ensure you move down to see it.
- Click on the “Privacy” option then a new menu appears with a range of reset options.
- With that, select “Clear Browsing History” to erase your browsing history. Click confirm to delete it.
- Then click on “Clear All” to erase all the browsing data. This clears all cache, cookies, History, and site data.
- Select “Clear Saved Autofill Form Data” to get rid of autofill data. This removes all the suggestions that display anytime you select text fields.
Note: If you don’t want your browsing history to be saved on your chrome on iPhone, use, incognito mode.
Clearing History on iPhone Google App
- Click on the gear shaped-icon located on the top left corner of the Google app to display the settings panel.
- Move down to the part labelled privacy, then tap History.
- Select on View On-Device History.
- Swipe all items you need to erase to the left, then tap on Delete. Repeat the procedure for all other activities that you need to remove.
Visited websites or Erased searches can’t show up immediately on the suggestion list when searching using a Google app.
Why can’t I clear my history on my iPhone?
How do I erase search history?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.”
- Tap Clear data.
How do I clear my Google history on my iPhone?
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google app .
- Tap the search bar View all.
- Find the search you want to remove, then swipe it to the left.
- Tap Delete.
How do I clear my history in Safari?
To clear history:
- From the home screen, tap Safari.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Bookmarks icon.
- In the lower left, tap Clear.
- Tap Clear History.
Is clearing cache the same as deleting browsing history?
How long is Safari history?
Does Safari keep deleted history?
Where is Safari history stored?
How do I find deleted history on safari iPhone?
- Launch Settings app from the Home screen of iPhone.
- Scroll done and tap on Safari option.
- On the next screen, scroll to the bottom, and then tap Advanced option.
- Tap Website Data, and you can now find some of the deleted Safari browser history listed there.
Why does my safari history delete itself iPhone?
Is your browsing history really deleted?
Can browsing history be recovered once it is deleted?
Can parents see deleted history?
Can the administrator see deleted history?
Is anything ever really deleted from your phone?
Is anything ever really deleted from your iPhone?
Can police see deleted texts?
So, can police recover deleted pictures, texts, and files from a phone? The answer is yes—by using special tools, they can find data that hasn’t been overwritten yet. However, by using encryption methods, you can ensure your data is kept private, even after deletion.
How do you permanently erase data so that it Cannot be recovered?
- Delete Items Using a File Manager. The worst way to delete a private file from your Android phone is from within the associated app.
- Erase Data With a File Shredder.
- Delete Android Files From Your PC.
- Erase Sensitive Files From SD Cards.
- Restore Your Phone to Factory Settings.