You can now sync and connect the two social media giants Facebook and Snapchat so that you have the same people connected to you on both the platforms.
- How to Connect Snapchat to Facebook Android?
- On your Android device, navigate to the Snapchat application from the app drawer.
- Swipe down on the camera screen on Snapchat. This will take you to your profile.
- Go to ‘Friends’ on the bottom left of your screen and choose ‘Contacts’ in the page that appears. You can also go to ‘Add Friends’ or ‘Snapcode’, but this isn’t applicable.
- Now, you will get a prompt whether you want to allow Snapchat to access your contacts. Tap on ‘Allow’ and then proceed further.
- Select the Facebook contacts you want to add. If they are on Snapchat, their profiles will appear in your suggested list.
- How to Connect Snapchat to Facebook iPhone?
It is now possible to find your Facebook friends on Snapchat and connect with them on this new happening social media platform. Here’s the method to do it on an iPhone or any iOS device.
- On your iPhone, go to the app drawer and navigate to the Snapchat application.
- Tap on the icon and open the app. When on the app, go to ‘Settings’ and then find the option to ‘Add Contacts’ or ‘Friends’.
- In the options, choose ‘Facebook’ and follow the onscreen instructions.
- After the process, your Facebook contacts will reflect in your friends’ suggestions on Snapchat.
- How to Connect Snapchat to Facebook Contacts?
You can expand your connections on Snapchat in various ways including your phone contacts, Twitter connections, Facebook friends among other options.
- Try and search by their names on the Snapchat application after navigating to it from the app list on your device.
- It’s always a good option if you already have their snapcode – https://support.snapchat.com/a/about-snapcodes with you for an easy search.
- If you want to add the contacts using your phone, go to your profile from your main page and tap on ‘Add Friends’.
- From the available options, choose the one that suits you the best and select the contacts you want to add.
- If they are on Snapchat, they will be added.
- There are many different ways of expanding your connections on Snapchat. Using Twitter or Facebook contacts could be a tad cumbersome if you don’t know their Snapchat identities.
You can always sign up on Snapchat using your Facebook profile and follow the on-screen instructions to add your Facebook friends.