Setting an alarm helps us keep track of our work and personal schedules.
An alarm clock helps with the sleeping pattern and is beneficial for our internal body clockIt may not be essential to some, but setting an alarm keeps us organized.
Watches are now designed with alarm, but not knowing how to set turn it off can be frustrating. Imagine if an alarm keeps on ringing every few minutes disturbing your sleep? But with your Armitron watch, you can turn off the alarm fairly easily.
- Press the MODE button, until the alarm screen is flash on the screen.
- Then, press and select the ST/STP option until the alarm goes off.
Or you can do this:
- Press and hold the alarm button while pressing the date button. Alternately pressing these buttons will switch on and off the alarm.
How to Turn off Alarm on Armitron Watch for 45/7041 or IW-YP12585-2 Series
- From the Time Telling Mode, press and hold “A”, then, press “C’. The alarm symbol will appear as an indication that the alarm is activated; it will ring or buzz on the preset alarm time for 1 minute or 60 seconds until “A” is pressed.
- Press “A” and “C” again to deactivate the alarm.
- Do the same if you want to switch off the chime. From Time Telling Mode, press and hold ‘A’ and press ‘B’ just once. All of the Days of the Week will appear to show that the hourly chime is activated and it will make a sound every hour.
- So, press and hold ‘A’ and press ‘B’ once again if you want to deactivate the hourly chime.
Just additional information:
- Press ‘D’ to stop the Alarm for 5 minutes. The Alarm will ring again or will resume after 5 minutes. Press ‘D’ again to stop the Alarm for another 5 minutes.
- Press ‘A’ and ‘C’ again to deactivate the Alarm.
How to Turn off Alarm on Armitron Watch MD0699 Series
- Press “D” to deactivate the alarm while the watch is in alarm mode.
- Then, Press “D” button to reactivate alarm.
- Now press “D” once again if you want to activate the hourly chime. The hourly charm will flash as an indicator that it will sound every hour on the hour.
- Press “D” again to activate the alarm and hourly chime.
- Now, press “D” thrice to return to time telling mode.
How to Turn off Alarm on Armitron Watch IW-YP2585-2
- When on alarm mode, simply press the “A” button and “C” button to deactivate the alarm.
- But if you want to set it first and then switch it off afterward, here’s how. From the Time Setting Mode, hold the “A” button and press the “C” button once. The alarm symbol will flash on the screen; the alarm will beep at the preset alarm time for 60 seconds.
- Now, set the preferred alarm time. Press the “B” button twice to set the hour and “A” button to get to the minute. Press the “C” button to adjust minutes up or down. Finish setting the alarm time by pressing the “B” button once again. But since this is just a test yet, set it a minute advance the actual time. When the alarm makes a sound, hold the “A” button and press the “C” button to set the alarm off.
How to Turn off Alarm on Armitron Sports Watch
– When the alarm makes a sound, press the “MODE” button. And when you see the alarm symbol comes up, press the START/STOP or ST/STP button.
– When the chime symbol comes up, press the ST/STOP button again until the alarm symbols comes up on top of the actual time. Press ST/STP button one last time until the alarm and sound symbol go off. You have not successfully shut off the alarm.
How to Turn off Alarm on Armitron Watch Dragonfly Digital Chronograph
– When the alarm starts to sound, press the RESET and STOP buttons at the same time to shut off the alarm. If you are to look at the screen alarm symbol is not display. That quick and simple.
For the newer version of Armitron Watch Dragonfly Digital Chronograph, just press and hold the RESET and STOP buttons all together to switch off the alarm. Pressing and holding both buttons again will set the alarm back on.
Now if you decide to pass on this Armitron watch to friends or a loved one and you lost the manual, here’s how to set the alarm on particularly for this model. Push the MODE button twice to take you to the alarm settings.
Press the STOP button to change the hour and the RESET button once for the minute. Hold down the STOP button until the minute is reached. Once set, press the MODE button again.
For Armitron digital watches, just use the buttons and the rotating crown piece for analog watches. I hope the annoying alarm sound will not bug you anymore.