- Locate and launch Letgo app from your home screen or appdrawer.
- If you are not automatically logged in then tap the sign in button that is next to sign up tab. On the login form, enter your email and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can click on forgot password option and follow the prompts provided to change your password.
- To initiate the process of deleting Letsgo account, click on your profile pic icon located on the upper right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap on help
- Click on Technical support & error report at the very bottom of the page.
- Select edit or delete profile as the subject in the contact form. Then write your message describing why you wish to delete your account. Use simple language that is easily understood. Do not write a whole composition describing your reasons for quitting lets go account. Go straight to the point.
- The contact support team will contact you shortly confirming that they are processing your request. Your account will be deleted within 24 hours. You should be able to receive the following email immediately after sending the request to have your account terminated
“Thanks for contacting letgo! We aim to get back to you within 24 hours. In the meantime, here are some answers to the most commonly asked questions. For more information, check out our FAQ section at https://we.letgo.com/help.”
- You can now go back to the home screen or appdrawer of your mobile device and uninstall the Letgo app.
NB: it is important to note that uninstalling the app without going through all the steps we have listed above is fruitless. You must strictly go through the steps we have listed here and then finalize by uninstalling the app.
Tips: For one reason or another, it would be wise for you to leave a comment to help Letsgo make improvements in areas you feel unsatisfied. To do so, write them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will read all your comments to make their app better.
How to Delete Letgo Account on PC
- On your PC, open your favorite browser preferably Google Chrome.
- Key the following bar on Google search bar located on the top of your screen; http://letgo.com.
- Enter your Email and Password to login to your account.
- Immediately after you sign in scroll down to the bottom right side of the page and click on help then Tech support & bug reports.
- Select a subject on message box and click the arrow pointing downwards. A downward menu will appear. Click on edit or delete account option and type in your key and honest reason for deleting your lets go account.
- After that, click the send button.
- The customer support team should keep in touch with you shortly.
Tip: You can save yourself from going through all these steps by simply writing an email to Letsgo Company. In your email, effectively communicate that you intend to close your account with immediate effect. To do so, you are only required to login to email that you used to sign up your Letgo account. On the subject you can simply put something like Regarding Account Delete from Your Database. After you are through in explaining why you want your account deleted, click on the send button. You should be able to receive an email from Letsgo team within 72 hours. If you don’t see a message from Letsgo on your inbox, kindly check your spam inbox or garbage envelope.
Some users have reported that they have filed their request to have their account deleted twice for Letsgo to give a green light concerning their request. As such, we recommend that you change all your personal information attached to your account before you initiate the process of deleting your account. This ensures no information on the account reflects you.
NB: As you have noted, when it comes to deleting lets go account. You must contact the customer support team irrespective of the device you are using. Therefore, it is vital that you give honest reasons without exaggeration. This helps the company to make improvements in areas deemed to have lapses.
Ads by Google