Smule is a U.S-based mobile application development Company. The company’s headquarters are located in San Francisco, USA. This company has been making efforts for a decade to develop social music-making through different platforms. These include the web, Android, and iOS. Ge Wang and Jeff Smith are the founders of the Smule platform.
Smule connects people through music and entertainment. It is a great platform. However, if you want to remove or delete your Smule account or profile on the website, then I will tell you the easy way to do it.
How to Delete Smule Account
Note: Remember, there is no “Account Deletion” button or feature on the website.
- You have to contact the support team and ask them to do it. So, to delete your Smule account, you need to go to the official website and submit a request.
- While submitting the request, make sure you choose “Remove Smule Profile” form the Account Deletion drop-down menu. Once done, fill out the form so that you can start the account deletion process.
- Keep in mind that the company will not delete the account if you send them an email through another ID. Therefore, you need to send them the request on the same email ID on which you created the account.
Note: If you email them with another email ID – that has nothing to do with the Smule account, then the company will not delete your account and consider it a spam email. So, remember this and act carefully.
- Send a new request for deleting your account with the same email ID that associates with your Smule account. The other option is to change the email ID in the account settings and then send the request.
Remember, deleting your account does not mean any subscription or recurring charges, which the company will not cancel. You can still manage your subscriptions on Google Play, iTunes, etc.
How to Send the Delete Request
- First, go to the official website of Smule and Click on the “Contact button”. This allows you to contact the customer support team.
- Next, scroll down and choose the form. You need to fill out the form. To write, you need to choose the category, you can choose either “website” or “account deletion”. The selection of categories does not matter as long as your message is loud and clear.
- How to write the message. First, greet the support team in the best possible way. You can say “Hi/Hello” or “Good Day Agent” or anything you want.
- Then, without writing any fluff, you need to come straight to the point. You can write something like “I want to delete my Smule account because I don’t want to use it anymore”. In the next line, write something like “Can you please delete my account as soon as possible?” Although it is not necessary to mention your email Id, experts suggest that mentioning your email address can result in quick deletion.
- Next, click the “send” button to transfer the request to the customer support team.
- The customer support team will send you a reply.
- They will ask you to reply to their email. The purpose of replying to the email is to confirm that you want to delete your Smule Account.
- After the customer support deletes your account, you will receive another email in your inbox. This way, the customer support team has deleted or deactivated your Smule account.
- Remember, you can’t use the same username to create a new account.
Moreover, it is kind of strange that the best music platform in the world has not set an easy way for account deletion. Deleting the Smule Account means that you can’t recover it. In simple words, changes are irreversible.
The customer support team will remove all the content and data. You can’t restore it. The content includes various recordings that you uploaded to the system. Lastly, it is important to write a good message that clearly shows that you want to delete your Smule account. There is no need to mention the reason for account deletion. Be on point!
How do I permanently delete my smule account?
How do you delete things on Smule?
How do I delete my AutoRap account?
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed into the right one.
- Click on menu, then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the AutoRap by Smule subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Finish up as directed.
Is smule safe?
How can I deactivate my Gmail account?
- Go to myaccount.google.com.
- At the left, click Data and personalization.
- Scroll to “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.”
- Click Delete a service or your account.
- Click Delete your account.
Can I delete an email account?
Can you permanently delete an email address?
At the top, tap Data & personalization. Under “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data,” tap Delete a service or your account. You might need to sign in. Follow the steps on the screen.
What happens if I deactivate my Gmail account?
How do I temporarily disable my email account?
Can police recover deleted Gmail account?
How do I delete an old Google account?
- Open your phone settings. Open your settings.
- Tap on “Accounts” (it may also be listed as “Users and Accounts,” depending on your device). Pick the account you want to delete.
- Tap the account you want to remove and then click “Remove Account.” Tap “Remove account.”
How do I delete Gmail on both sides?
When you delete an email does the other person still see it?
How do I delete a sent message to the wrong person in Gmail?
How do I delete a sent email by mistake in Gmail?
Ads by Google