Wish is one of the famous online eCommerce platforms. This platform or app allows you to make transactions either as a buyer or seller or both. Many people say Wish is not legit. This is not true. Of course, it is a legitimate company.
The best thing about this company is that it offers unbelievably cheap prices. For example, you can buy headphones for $1. This is amazing. Anyway, if you want to delete your Wish account, you can do it the following way. Read on!
Before deleting your Wish account, you need to ensure there are no transactions currently. If you have any balance on the account, make sure you withdraw it or use it to buy something.
Deleting your account while having a balance on it will cause you to lose it. When you deactivate your Wish account, you won’t access any orders. Also, you won’t use Wish cash or contact Wish support.
How to Delete Wish Account
- To delete your account, first, you need to log in. You can use either a web platform or app to delete the account.
- Once you have logged in, you need to go to the “Account Setting.” Here, you need to choose “Deactivate Account.” This is a simple process.
- If you are not using the app, you can go to the official website. Then, once you are there, go to the settings and then to account settings. Next, scroll down the page.
- Here, you will see the manage account link. It usually appears red. Click on the link and choose the option of “deactivate the account.” Verify your decision and you are good to go. The deletion process takes 24 hours.
How to Permanently Delete Wish Account
No matter if you are using the web platform or the app, you can delete your Wish account easily by following the methods given below. Let us talk about them one-by-one. Continue reading.
1.Using Email ID
If you had created a Wish account via your email ID and want to delete it, then you need to go to the Wish website or app and use the following steps to delete the account.
Open the app on your Android or iOS. Log in to the account. Now tap the icon located in the top left corner of your mobile screen or the app. Then, go to the settings from the drop-down menu. Choose account settings and from here, you need to tap on “deactivate the account.” Confirm your decision by tapping on “Yes.”
The other way is to delete the account on the official website of the company. For instance, if you are not using the app and instead of using Wish on Mac or Windows, then you need to do the following.
First, go to Wish.com. Then, sign in using your email ID and password. Here, you need to go to the settings option. To do this, just simply place the mouse cursor on your profile icon. On the left side, you will see the account settings. Click on it.
After clicking it, you will see a new window. Now, scroll down the page on the new window to deactivate your account. The process will ask for confirmation. Simply click on “Yes” to confirm the action. Again, it will take up to 24 hours.
2. Using Facebook ID
If you used Facebook ID or account to sign up for Wish and now you want to delete the account, you can delete it from Facebook. First, you need to open the Facebook app on your Android or iOS. We recommend you do it on your mobile since it easy to navigate.
So, once you have opened the app, click on the menu icon. Tap on the “Apps and websites.” If you don’t find it, you can simply search for it using the search bar, which at the top of the app. This way, you can easily access it.
Once done, you need to go the option “Logged in with Facebook.” Next, choose Wish and then tap on the “Remove” button. Facebook will ask for confirmation. Tap on “Done” button to confirm it. This way, you will delete your Wish Account.
Deleting your Wish account is easy. There are two methods to do it – i.e. using your email address or Facebook ID. We have explained both methods and you can use any of them to get the job done.
How do I delete my wish account on mobile?
- Open the Wish app on your mobile and log into your account.
- Tap on ≡ Icon on the top left corner and select Settings from the menu.
- Next select Account Settings.
- Now, tap on Deactivate Account.
- Tap on Yes to confirm your decision.
How do I get rid of wish?
- First, open Settings.
- Next, pick Apps and go to the Manage apps.
- Then, select Wish app.
- Finally, choose Uninstall and confirm with the Ok button.
- Well done! You have deleted the Wish app from your device.
How can I delete my account?
How do I permanently delete my like account?
How do I delete my PiggyVest account?
- Login to the email account you used in registering for your PiggyVest account.
- Create an email stating you want your PiggyVest account to be cancelled, deleted or deactivated.
- Make the subject title of your email “Request To Delete PiggyVest Account”
- Send the email to [email protected]
Can I have 2 Piggyvest account?
Is Piggyvest safe?
How do I contact Piggyvest?
Can I break my Safelock on Piggyvest?
Can I withdraw all my money from Piggyvest?
Who is the owner of Piggyvest?
Is Cowrywise better than PiggyVest?
How true is PiggyVest?
When was PiggyVest invented?
Does PiggyVest give interest?
Whats is PiggyVest?
Why did PiggyVest flag my account?
Can they use BVN to withdraw money?
Ads by Google