1. On your Mac, start by opening the Safari Internet Browser. The safari icon resembles a blue compass located on your applications folder.
2. Then click on the Safari menu found on the menu bar of Mac’s screen left upper corner. Immediately it opens a drop-down menu. When you spot a different app’s identification on the upper-left corner, dial the Safari icon once more.
3. After that, click on Preferences found on the drop-down menu that will later open the Safari browser settings found on a new window.
- As an alternative, you can use command plus comma buttons on your keyboard at once, and preferences will automatically open.
4. Click the Security tab that looks precisely as a lock icon located on top of the preferences tab.
5. Finally, look at the box close to Block Pop-up windows. All pop-up windows appearing when you close or open a web page will be blocked by Safari. Alternatively, you can change it whenever you want through unchecking the box from preferences.
Disabling Pop up Blocker Using Google Chrome for Mac
1. Launch the Google Chrome browser on the Mac. This software icon is a tiny blue circle with green, red, and yellow components wrapped in it. Furthermore, you can get on the applications folder.
2. On the menu bar found on the left upper corner of the screen, click on the Chrome menu, and a drop-down menu will open. If a different app’s name appears in the upper-left corner, be sure to click the Chrome icon once more.
3. Once more, click Preferences located on the drop-down menu. Your Chrome browser settings will open in a new tab.
4. Scroll down then click on Show advanced settings, written in blue letters on the bottom side of the settings tab.
5. After that, dial the Content Settings button, and it will display your content in a new pop-up window.
6. Move down to pop-ups sections. It’s located between the flash and the location.
7. Choose “Do not allow any site to show pop-ups.” Chrome software will finally prevent all pop-up windows shown when you close or open a web page.
8. Under pop-ups, click on manage exceptions. This opens a new window that shows a list of all pop-up exceptions. Additionally, saved pop-up from websites within the exceptions list will not be blocked by Chrome.
9. Now click on the X button close to a website found on the list. Immediately, an X appears. Click on it and to delete the website available on the list.
10. To finish, click Done to save the settings then close the window pop-up. Again click Done to save on the new pop-up options.
Disabling pop-up Blocker using Firefox (Mac)
1. From the Firefox menu, select Preferences.
2. After that, choose the Security and Privacy tab that’s located beneath permission.
3. To stop the pop-up blocker, ensure you uncheck the disable pop-up windows tab.
4. Click on Exceptions followed by URL(s) to permit some pop-ups.
5. Having done that, close the window.
6. Finally, click OK.
How do you turn the pop-up blocker off on a Mac?
- Select Safari > Preferences, then select Websites.
- Select Pop–up Windows.
- Use the When visiting other websites drop-down menu and select Allow to disable the pop–up blocker.
How do I disable a pop-up blocker?
How do you view pop-up blocker on Mac?
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click Websites.
- Click Pop–up Windows.
- Block pop–up windows for: A website in the list: Select the website in the right column, then choose the option you want.
Why am I getting pop-ups on my Mac?
Why do ads keep popping up on my computer?
How do I block advertisements on my computer?
- Open the Chrome app on the Android device.
- On the right of the address bar, tap More (the three dots), then tap Settings.
- Tap Site settings > Pop-ups and redirects.
- Turn off Pop-ups and redirects.
How do I disable my pop-up blocker on safari?
- Launch Settings.
- Tap Safari.
- Under the General section, click the toggle next to Block Pop–ups to enable or disable the pop–up blocker. A green toggle indicates an enabled pop–up blocker.
How do I get rid of all the pop-up ads on my computer?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a webpage.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Info .
- Tap Site settings.
- Under “Permissions,” tap Notifications.
- Turn the setting off.
How do I block all ads?
Does Windows 10 have an ad blocker?
How do I disable ads?
How do I disable IDFA?
How do I disable Google ads?
Why did Google ads charge me $50?
How do I turn off Google ads on my computer?
How long do Google ads run for?
Ads by Google