Happiness is not a material that you can find it in a thing, but it is an emotion and you will find it only in a relationship that you are in. If you are going through some tough phase of life and want to know how you can become happy, then here are some tips that will help you how to find real happiness.
- Find out What Makes You Happy
As said about happiness is an emotion, therefore different people have a different perspective toward happiness. A person can find happiness in making money, for others, the source of happiness could be his relationship, and someone finds happiness in doing some activities as well. So, for different people, happiness comes from different sources. Thus, to find happiness, you first have to search out what is the thing that makes you happy. For this;
- Sit alone and analyze what makes you laugh and keep you in a good state of mind.
- Prepare a list of things that you love to do. If it is a person who makes you happy, write his or her name on the paper, if there are some tasks that make you happily write the task name, if there is some place where you find happiness, write the name of that place.
- Once the list is complete, read the whole list and then you will come to know what is the exact thing that makes you happy. Now, start working on those things.
- Decide That You Want to be Happy
Now, when you have got things that keep you happy, it is not like just by doing that you will get happiness. For example, if you love driving, you won’t feel happy when you will drive a car in a bad mood. Therefore, keeping the mind in the right mood is important to stay happy. For this;
- Convey the world with a big smile on your face that you want to be happy. If you will keep a smile on your face and meet people with a broad smile, you will get the same in return. This is the law of attraction you get what you give.
- When you are setting the different frame of mind that is you want to be happy, it is important that you check all negative thoughts coming in your mind. Kick out negative thoughts and welcome only positive thoughts. Meditation helps a lot in this.
- Start talking to your friends, calling your family and people you love and tell them how important they are. If you are feeling depressed because of some bad phase in the relationship, this will take you out of that. When you talk to your family, your siblings and share what you have been through, they will help you in dealing with the situation. You will realize how important you are for them and this will give you happiness from within.
- Play Games
Sports have a unique ability for healing. When you play sports, you forget about everything and just focus on the game. This refreshes your mind and stimulates so many hormones that generate positive energy in the body. Select the game that you love and play with your friends or colleagues.
- You can play both indoor and outdoor games; however, outdoor games are always better than indoor games.
- By playing a game, you increase your social network also, which will again help you in finding happiness.
- By engaging yourself in games, you don’t give free time for your mind to think about all the things that you have been going through.
- Games activate the mind and engage it in creative work.
- Do Meditation
Meditation is very effective when you want to have a balanced state of mind. Meditation helps you in filtering out the negative thoughts coming in your mind and fills all positive energy in the body. There is a way to do meditation when you want to be happy, if you do not know how to do meditation in the correct way, and then take the help of some trainer to guide you. The tips are:
- Choose the time when there is the least disturbance at your home, it could be the early morning or evening.
- Sit on a mat and concentrate on one thing and all the thoughts that are coming in your mind.
- Keep a watch on thoughts and analyze how many negative thoughts and positive thoughts are coming in your mind.
- Start filtering out all negative thoughts and welcoming positive energy. The process will take some time, but with practice, you will develop the skill of filtering negativity and welcome positive things.
- Plan a Vacation
We all know vacation is very important for us as it rejuvenates and recharges the body. But, when it comes to taking a vacation, most people avoid this. If you are going through a bad phase of life, then do not ignore vacation. Choose the place where you always wanted to go and go for it. If possible, plan the vacation with friends and family members whose company you love.
- The vacation will give you a break from your stressful life.
- The change in place, climate and people will give you a break from what you are going through in your life.
- If you are planning a vacation at some hill station you also get fresh air to breathe, which will keep you fit and healthy.
- Vacations recharge and rejuvenate the body and prepare it for the next tasks.
- During vacation do remember that you do not have to take any stress and get engaged in any activity that recalls you about your past bad time.
- You can try different activities, adventure sports during your vacation time to have some more fun-filled break.
- Take Help When You Feel
Most people when facing some difficult situation in life cut off themselves from social life. They don’t discuss thing with their friends and family thinking that it will trouble them. But this is not true, instead of doing that, talk to people who understand you well and discuss the problem you are facing. This way, you will clear your heart and your person might help you in resolving the issues you are facing. This will make you happy from within.
- You can talk to your friends or relatives you are close to you.
- Do not share your feelings with everyone; share your heart only with people who you trust.
Take a break from work and spend some time with friends and family. This will realize you, how important you are for them and how bad they feel when you remain sad.