Many times sending a text mail seems time-consuming and in some situations it becomes impossible. This is why the technologists have invented voicemail technology where you can send your message through your voice. Like the voice messages in other messaging apps, it is also convenient and official.
Automatically Forward iPhone Voicemail to Email
A voicemail is an official document now like the email. But to forward an iPhone voicemail to email you need to follow the following steps.
- Get your iPhone and tap to open the ‘Voice App’. Now at the top left of the screen, you will get the ‘Menu’ bar with three horizontal dashes.
- Tap on it and get into the ‘Settings’. Now turn on the Forward Voicemail to ‘Email’ option from the ‘Voicemail’ option.
Other than this there is another way to forward your voicemail to email.
- Open the phone app that you will find at the bottom of the screen. From here, go to the ‘Voicemail Tab’ that is the last one on the far right end.
- Select the ‘Voicemail’ option and tap on the ‘Share’ option. Now select through email and enter the name of the recipient.
- Now hit ‘Send’ as the email is ready to send.
Forward Voicemail to Google Voice
To forward a voicemail to Google Voice you should have the Google Voice app in your android device. It will help you to forward the voicemail transcripts to your normal email account. First, download it from the play store and install the Google Voice app on your phone. Now at the top left, get the ‘Menu’ and tap on it. It will take you to Settings. Now from voicemail, you need to turn the types of forwarding options you want. You will get two options there, the first is to “Get Voicemail Via Message” and the other is “Get Voicemail Via Email”. You need to select the second one as you want to forward a voicemail via Google Voice.
Can You Forward a Voicemail Message?
Get the Google Voice app on your android mobile and tap on ‘Menu’ on the right top of the screen. Then get into ‘Settings’. Now under Voicemail, you will find the option to turn on sharing the voicemail as the message. Now tap on ‘Get Voicemail via Message’ and tap on the box in front of the number you want to send it and hit ‘Send’.
How do I Share a Voicemail?
- Access the button to send voicemail available on your phone or dial ‘*86’. Now put the 4 digit passcode with ‘#’ key.
- Then press 1 to listen to the new voicemail and press 9 and then 2 to record it. After you finished recording, press ‘#’ key and press 3 to forward the message.
- Now enter the extension followed by ‘#’ key to forward it.
Is it Possible to Forward a Voicemail on iPhone?
Yes, it is possible to forward a voicemail on the iPhone.
- Sending voicemail is convenient and easy.
- Use the stated steps to forward the voicemails to other devices.
- You can also send a voicemail as an email.
Can you send a voicemail to someone else?
How do I forward a voicemail to another number?
How do you forward a voicemail on Android?
- On your Android device, open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under Messages, turn on the forwarding you want: Forward messages to linked numbers—Tap, and then next to the linked number, check the box. Forward messages to email—Sends text messages to your email.
Can you download a voicemail?
To save voicemails on most Android phones: Open your Voicemail app. Tap, or tap and hold the message you want to save. In the menu that appears, tap the one that says “save”, “export” or “archive.”
How can I send a voicemail without calling?
Does * 67 still work?
On a per-call basis, you can’t beat *67 at hiding your number. This trick works for smartphones and landlines.
Will someone know if I use slydial?
Can you tell if you left a voicemail?
Can you undelete a voicemail?
Where did my saved voicemails go?
How do I retrieve old voicemails?
Does Samsung have a voicemail app?
The Samsung Visual Voicemail app comes pre-installed on Android phones. Voicemail requires app access to the Phone, SMS and Contacts.
How do you setup a voicemail on a Samsung Galaxy?
- From the home screen, select the. Phone app.
- Select the Keypad tab, then select the Visual Voicemail icon. Note: Alternatively, you can set up voicemail by selecting and holding the 1 key from the Phone app.
- Select Continue.
- Select OK. Did you get the help you needed?
Where is voicemail on Samsung?
How do I listen to my voicemail?
How do I find my voicemail password?
How do I listen to my voicemail on my home phone?
Dial *98 from your home phone. If you are away from home, dial your access number and follow the prompts, or dial your phone number, then press the * key when you hear the greeting.