Making a French Braid is an elegant way to style your hair. If you know how to make a single French Braid, it would be easier to make 2 French Braids. It is an ideal hairstyle that can make you look neat and stylish. Described below is a simple step by step explanation on how to make 2 French Braids.
Prepare your Hair
- For making a stylish French Braid, you need smooth hair. And when it comes to 2 Braids, there is a higher risk of tangling.
- So you need to make sure that your hair has been well conditioned before you begin with the braiding. Use a dry shampoo to wash your hair and condition with branded nourishing oil. You can also use a texturing spray to smoothen the frizzy ends.
Make a Partition
- Create a neat partition with the help of a rattail comb.
- The partition should be straight, beginning from your hairline and ending at the nape.
- The braids may not look equally thick if the partition is not proper. So make sure that the volume of hair on either side is equal.
- Comb your hair well and clear any tangles before you begin.
- Now take some hair from the hairline region on one side and start making a French braid.
- Make 3 equal sections of the hair and lay them one over the other.
- This is the starting point of your braid so check in the mirror to ensure that it looks good and well placed. Thus, you will be creating a foundation for the first braid and this should ideally involve 2 to 3 inches of hair near the hairline area.
Keep it Tight and Even
- Slowly repeat the braiding process and add equal portions of hair from either side of the braid.
- Make sure that the braid doesn’t lie too close to the central partition.
- It should be placed more towards the side of your head. While adding new sections of hair pull and hold all the previous sections tightly.
Tie the Tip
- Continue braiding all the way down.
- You can leave 2 inches of hair at the tip and tie the braid using a hairband.
- If you want a longer free end, you can stop the braiding when you reach the nape area and secure the braid using a band.
- Note that depending on the length of your hair you can stop the braid anywhere below the nape.
Repeat the Steps on the Other Side
- Check the placing of the braid and repeat the same steps on the other side of the partition.
- Your second braid should be placed symmetrically when compared to the first one.
- Check the mirror frequently as you work your way down. Now you have 2 great-looking French braids on either side.
- If your hair is layered, you can use pins to arrange the hair tips that stick out from the braids. To get a smooth finish you can use a suitable hairspray.
How do you do two French braids easy?
How do you do a two french braid on yourself for beginners?
How do you do a French braid step by step?
How long does 2 French braids last?
How long will 2 braids last?
How do I look good in two braids?
- Step Two: Take a small section of hair from behind your ear. I like to take a section of hair that is sort of underneath and more hidden.
- Step Three: Braid it out.
- Step Four: Pancake your braids for a fuller look.
- Step Five: One styling option is to pin your braids on top of your head.
Are Goddess Braids?
How do you do a braided hairstyle?
What can you do with two braids?
What are two braids called?
What is a Double Dutch braid?
How do you braid two big braids with weave?
How long should you leave French braids in?
What color is 2 in braiding hair?
|1 Black||1B Off Black||2 Darkest Brown|
|Baby Pink||Pastel Pink||Light Pink|
|Coral Pink||Burnt Orange||Orange *OUT OF STOCK*|
|Sherbet Orange||Neon Orange||Yellow|
|Neon Yellow||Lime Green||Olive Green|
How many packs of hair do I need for 2 feed-in braids?
What are Fulani braids?
What is the best human hair for braiding?
What are butterfly braids?
Ads by Google