Men’s passion for their car is world known.
They want their car to be shiny, scratch-free and odor-free all the timeBut, avoiding scratches on the car is something that is not possibleMoreover, the repainting of the car for scratch removal or going for small touch up is a costly dealHere are the hacks to get rid of car scratches naturally.
Remove Scratch Using Toothpaste
- At first, you need to identify how deep the scratches are. If the scratch on your car gets caught with your finger, it means it is deep and it will need professional help or some professional product for removal. But, if your fingernail is not able to catch it, which means the scratch is not deep. It is just on the surface and toothpaste can fix it.
- Now, taking the second condition, we tell you how to remove the scratch using toothpaste. At first, wash the scratch area with water properly to remove dust and grids.
- For removing the dust or unwanted particle from the scratch, do not use any pointed tool. This will only worsen the scratch. Instead of doing that, take your car to professionals for washing or clean it yourself if you know how to clean the car.
- First, use the water spray all over the surface to remove dust.
- After that, use the soap to clean the surface (entire surface not just the scratch area).
- Use plain water to clean all traces of soap.
- Dry the surface using a dry cloth. Once the surface is completely dry, it is ready for scratch removal.
- Now, take a microfiber towel (It should be properly clean and wet).
- Apply a small portion of toothpaste on the microfiber towel. You can take the amount of toothpaste according to the size of the scratch. White toothpaste works best in removing stretch, but if you are not handy with the same, you can use any toothpaste. Rub the towel with toothpaste over the scratch gently. Move the travel in a circular motion to apply toothpaste evenly on the scratch.
- Once it is, remove the excess toothpaste from the area and clean the surface properly.
- Repeat the same process two more times and remove the excess toothpaste carefully using the microfiber towel. Let it get dry completely every time you are applying the toothpaste on scratch.
- After the final application, let the toothpaste get settled in the scratch before you clean it with water. After a few hours, you can notice that the scratch has been removed perfectly.
Use Scratch Removal Products
- Scratch removal products are available in the market in ample. These are really fine products to remove surface scratches and sometimes deep scratches as well. Nevertheless, to deal with deep scratch, you need some professional skills while working with these products as well.
- For removing a light scratch on the surface, start cleaning the surface with water to remove dust and debris from the scratch.
- Clean the surface with soap thoroughly, and then, dry the surface using the dry microfiber towel.
- Now, open the product and read the instruction. Usually, the microfiber towel is the best to apply this product on scratches, sometimes the product comes with some professional applicators. So, if you have the applicator you can use that and if you don’t, use the microfiber towel.
- Take the suggested amount of product on the wet towel and start applying it on the scratch in a circular movement.
- Apply little pressure while working with it and remove the excess product wiping it with the same towel. Repeat the process according to the instruction to get the final touch.