How do I change my default webcam in Windows 10?
How do I change my default camera?
How do I switch cameras on Windows?
Switch to a different camera
- Open the Camera app.
- Swipe in from the bottom edge to see the app commands. If you’re using a mouse, right-click within the app.
- Select Change camera.
How do I change my default webcam to external camera?
Here’s how to do it:
- Press Windows + S and type “Control Panel.”
- Choose the first item and click “View Devices and Printers” under “Hardware and Sound.”
- Confirm that the webcam is there.
- If this is the case, right-click on the webcam and choose “Set this device as the default.”
How do I change my default camera in Windows 11?
How do I change my default webcam in Chrome?
Setting the default camera on your browser
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Click Camera or Microphone.
- Turn Ask before accessing on or off.
Ads by Google