Instagram Live On Android And iPhone
- Start by launching your Instagram app. If you wish to do that, find the Instagram icon on your smartphone’s home screen or app drawer. Also, you can use the search bar on the home screen to make your work easier. When you find the app, tap on it to get it launched. Doing so takes you to the Instagram home Page Feed if already logged in. If not yet, provide your login details on the Login page.
- If not yet on the Instagram home page, tap on the home tab located on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- With that done, swipe right from Feed on any part of the screen. If that doesn’t seem to work for you, navigate to the upper left corner of the screen and tap on the camera icon.
- Next, tap on the “Live” option under the options available below the capture. If you cannot see the “Live option, then try swiping the list of options to the right, and you’ll be able to see the “Live” option.
- With that done, tap on the capture button located at the lower center of the screen. This loads and then begins your live broadcast session.
- If you wish to add comments during your broadcast, you can tap on the “Comment” at the bottom of the screen. Also, you can pin a comment for your viewers to see it easily by tapping on the comment, followed by the “Pin comment.”
- When done with your live broadcast, tap on the “End” button located on the upper right corner of the screen. After ending the broadcast, tap on the download icon located in the top left corner of the screen to save the video to your camera roll or add it to your Instagram story.
Note: Only live videos are shared to camera roll without comments and other features present during the live stream.
Manage Your Live Video
- If you’d wish to turn off comments, tap on the three-dotted icon and then tap on “Turn off commending.”
- Turn off your live guest requests. If you’d wish to do so, tap on the three-dotted icon and then tap on the “Turn Off Requests To Go Live.”
Note: You may not be able to go live if you have a record of going against Instagram community guidelines in the recent past.
Instagram Live On Your Computer (Desktop)
- Launch your browser and head to https://app.loola.tv/.
- Use your Google account to sign in to your account.
- Allow Lola TV access to your social media platforms such as Youtube and, of course, Instagram.
- Configure your account. To do so, navigate to the upper right corner of the dashboard and click on the geared icon. And from there, you can add up to 6 live streaming platforms.
- Connect your DSLR camera. This is the next step after adding you’ve added your streaming platforms. When through with the process of adding accounts, click on the geared “Studio” icon to get back to the main user interface.
- After that, click on the geared icon to connect your webcam.
- Choose your mic. You can do that by selecting the mic that you want from the geared setting icon on the screen.
- Having done that, select the channel you’d wish to stream your live videos. You can choose Instagram and then proceed.
- With that done, hit on the red “Go Live” button. It’s located on the top-right corner of the screen. You’re live on Instagram! As you continue broadcasting live, you can see your most engaged viewer on the left side of the screen.
- When through with your live broadcast, hit on the “End” button on the top right corner to end the broadcasting session.
How do you access Instagram live?
When someone you follow shares a live broadcast, their profile picture will appear at the top of Feed with a colorful ring around it and the word Live. Tap or click their profile picture to view their live broadcast. You can watch live broadcasts on the Instagram app or on Instagram.com.
Can you post a live on Instagram?
How do you post a live photo loop on Instagram?
How do you share a live video on Instagram?
Are Instagram live videos saved?
Can you save Instagram live after it’s over?
After you‘ve ended a live broadcast on Instagram, you can tap Download Video to save the video to your phone’s camera roll. You‘re only able to save a live broadcast right after you‘ve ended it. Only you will see the option to save your live video.
Can I save someone’s Instagram live video?
Ads by Google