If you’re a movie enthusiast, Netflix, Disney Plus, and Amazon Prime will never be enough for you.
You want all of them! Well, there’s no problem because you can always install a movie box straight to your smartphone.
Just take note that it will be different depending on what device you have. We will show you how it’s installed on each device.
What’s a Movie Box?
Moviebox is a movie application that can easily stream movies and TV shows for free! It’s pretty much like Netflix and Disney Plus. However, it has unlimited movies and TV series that you can choose from around the world.
Aside from the fact that you can stream movies and shows from the app, it also has a download feature that lets you watch your favorite shows and movies when you’re offline. This feature is perfect when you’re traveling on air, or you’re stuck at a place where there’s no internet connection.
The app uses p2p technology, which enables app users to stream any movies at any time. Originally, the movie box was developed for iOS users. 70% of Apple users have downloaded the app because of its user-friendly interface and unlimited content to stream.
How to download and install the movie box for iOS and Android Devices?
Just follow these easy steps mentioned below to enjoy this app in your smartphone:
- Step 1 If you’re using an iOS device, click on the Apple Store button and open the app.
If you’re using Android, go to the Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Once you’re already in the Apple Store or Play Store, click the search button.
- Step 3: As soon as you click the search button, a line will prompt on the screen where you need to write the app that you’re looking for, and you need to download.
- Step 4: In the search box, type in Movie Box, then press the search button.
- Step 5: It should lead you to the app, click the Movie Box app, and tap the “install” button option.
- Step 6: After clicking the install button, the app should be installed by now. The installation process can take about a few minutes or even seconds, depending on how fast your internet connection is.
- Step 7: Once it’s installed, go to your smartphone’s “Settings” (for the iOS) and tap “General.” Then pick the “Profile & Device Management,” the phone will lead you to another set of options.
- Step 8: Then pick “Certificate” and then choose “Certificate Name,” and lastly, press the “Trust” button option. You should be receiving a verification message from the app and open the email and verify your account. For the Android users, the app should be readily available if you have enabled to download any apps in your settings.
- Step 9: Go to the newly downloaded Movie Box app and click the app. You may now start using the app and navigate your way on how you can maximize its entertainment purposes.
If you would like to feel more like a VIP user for this app, you can always upgrade to Movie Box Pro. At times, the app will prompt a message on your screen if you want to upgrade the app; just accept and install it on your phone. Or you can follow the same steps that we did when installing the Movie Box and type in Movie Box Pro.
Is Movie Box for Free?
Yes, it is a free app to stream HD movies and TV shows. There are zero subscriptions and messy monthly bills to take care of. All you need to do is search for a movie you want to watch and stream it with ease. Unlike Netflix, Movie Box does not require you a lot of information. The app set-up is also easy and less confusing to use.
It’s so convenient to use and hassle-free as well. Surprisingly, the app has lesser ads compared to other streaming apps that prompt way too many ads that bothers your streaming quality.
Is Movie Box Illegal?
Technically, yes. Why? Because just like any other apps or website that allow video or movie streaming without the consent of the original distributors, it’s illegal. Movie Box has technically no legal rights to show these copyrighted videos, films, and TV shows, unlike other legit streaming apps. It’s important to note that you can’t play any of your downloaded movies or TV shows for public viewing, or else you will also get in trouble.
It’s always okay to download any app as long as you don’t harm your phone with dangerous bugs that make it lag, and you’re still following the laws involved in it.