If you use face time a lot, chances are that you might have a wish to relive certain calls. There might be some moments or conversations that you want to hear or see over and over again. Well, you can now cherish all those lovely moments anytime. However, you will need to have iOS version 11 or higher. There are not one but three different methods for recording the face time calls. The first and second method is for mac and the third is for iPhone.
Method 1: For recording calls via mac
You can use this method only on your mac. Here are the simple steps that will help you to record a face time call.
Steps to follow:
- First of all, login to your face time on mac.
- Now, simultaneously press shift, command and the number 5 key.
- A small screen capture menu will appear on your screen. Click on options from the menu that pops up.
- Go to the save option and click on the location where you would like the recording to be saved.
- Now, go to the next option; microphone. Click on built-in microphone.
- Click on options again to close drop-down menu.
- Now if you want to record the entire screen then click on that option. If you want to record a specific area of the screen, then click on record the selected portion.
- After you’re done selecting the recording type, click on record. As soon as you click on the record option, the screen recording will start.
- Open your face time, and start your face time call with the person whose call you wish to record.
- Click on stop recording, once you’ve ended the call.
- The recording of the call will be saved in the location that you have selected earlier.
Make sure you follow all the steps correctly.
Method 2: For recording calls via Quick time on your mac
This is another method; it is easy and simple if we compare it to the first method. Follow the given steps in order to record your face time call.
- Click on the quick time icon, which is located at the bottom of your screen.
- Next, click on the file option that will appear on the menu bar at the top of your screen.
- A drop-down list will appear; select the new movie recording option.
- A small window of screen recording will open. Click on the arrow next to the red button.
- If you want to record the audio along with the video then click the on microphone. Select the microphone that you’ll be using for the face time call.
- After choosing your desired microphone click on the big red button. The screen will start recording once you click that button.
- Now open your face time and start your call.
- As soon as the call ends, click on the red recording button again.
- A new dialogue box will appear. Select the location where you want to save your recording.
Method 3: Recording face time calls via iPhone
This method is more common than the other two, simply because people tend to FaceTime on their mobiles, rather than their laptops. However, this method is only compatible with iOS 12 and higher. Therefore, make sure that you have upgraded your iOS to the latest version.
Firstly, you need to make sure that you have the screen recording button in your control center. If not then follow these steps. But, if you have the screen recording button in control center then you can move directly to step 7.
- Click on the settings icon on your home screen.
- Scroll down and you’ll see the control center option. Click on it.
- Now tap on customize controls.
- Start scrolling down. You’ll see the screen record icon with a green plus sign next to it.
- Tap on the green plus sign.
- The screen recording button will now appear in the control centre.
- Go to the home screen and swipe up. The control centre will appear.
- Click on the screen recording button.
- A three second countdown will start on the recording button.
- Once the countdown ends, close the control centre. You’ll then see a red bar at the top of your home screen. It means that the recording has started.
- Now open your face time and start a call.
- Once the call is ended, open the control center again. Tap the screen recording button. This will save the recording.
To sum up, you can use any of the above methods that you find easy. We’re assured that all the methods will give you the same results.
Can I record a FaceTime call on iPhone?
How do I record a video call on my iPhone?
- Initiate the WhatsApp video call.
- Simply swipe up from the bottom of the screen and access Control Centre.
- The screen recording icon will be visible there.
- Click on the screen recording icon and remember to turn on the microphone option.
- Your WhatsApp video call will be recorded.
Can you screen record FaceTime without them knowing?
How do you record FaceTime on Android?
Can you record a Facebook video call?
How can you tell if someone is recording your FaceTime?
Can screen recording be detected?
How do you tell if your screen is being recorded?
- Use An Anti-Spyware Program.
- View Active Connections To The Internet.
- Check For Open Ports.
- Review Installed Programs.
- Check The Wi-Fi Security.
Can Netflix detect screen recording?
Does zoom know if you screen record?
How do you screen record?
- Swipe down twice from the top of your screen.
- Tap Screen record . You might need to swipe right to find it.
- Choose what you want to record and tap Start. The recording begins after the countdown.
- To stop recording, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Screen recorder notification .
Can you record a video playing on your phone?
Tap the game’s thumbnail to view the its details, then tap the Record button at the top. From here, select the video quality. Tap Launch to start your game, and a floating video bubble will appear on the screen with recording settings to select. Tap the red button to start recording your video.
How do I record my screen with sound and zoom?
- While hosting a Zoom meeting from your Android device, tap More.
- Tap Record.
- The app will now show Recording at the top of your screen.
- To stop or pause the recording, tap More again.
Can I record a zoom meeting if I’m not the host?
How can I record a zoom call without permission?
- Select “Video Recorder” to Record Zoom Meeting.
- Select Recording Area and Adjust Sound.
- Select Output Format and Set Hotkeys.
- Click “REC” In the Video Setting Interface to Begin Recording.
Ads by Google