If you want to install iTunes on Windows 10, there is a very easy way to do so. This article will take you through the installation process step by step. You will be able to start listening to your favorite music and watching movies before you know it.
- Go to the iTunes Webpage
First you will need to open up your web browser and navigate to http://www.apple.com/itunes/download. You will need to click the “Download Now” button at the bottom of the page. Click “Save” and the download will initiate. This only takes about 10 minutes or so, depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- Run the Installation
Once iTunes has finished downloading, you will need to double click the file. Click “Run” when the dialog box appears. Click “Next” and then “Finish” to complete the installation process. It will take you through step by step. It is a very simple and straightforward process.
- Create an Apple ID account
You will also need to create an Apple ID account by going through the following steps.
- Launch iTunes and on your computer.
- Click the Account section in the main menu, which can be found at the top left corner of the screen.
- Click Sign in.
- Click Create New Apple ID. If you already have an Apple ID, you can simply enter your credentials.
- Click Continue.
- Click the box next to “I have read and agree to these terms and conditions”. After you do this, you will see a checkmark appear.
- Click Agree.
- Enter the email address you wish to associate with your new Apple ID.
- Enter the password you want to use. You will have to enter it again for confirmation purposes.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to “Choose One” and select a security question. Enter your answer to the security question. You will have to do this two more times with different questions and answers.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to Day and select a number.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to Month and select a month.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to Year and select a year.
- Click Continue.
- You will now be required to submit your payment information. Enter your card number, expiration date and security code. You’ll also be required to submit your full name and the address that is associated with the card.
- Click Create Apple ID. After you have done that, you will receive a verification link in your email address.
- Click OK after you have verified your email address.
- Authorize Your Computer in iTunes
You will also need to authorize your computer so that iTunes will have permission to gain access to the content on your computer.
- Open up iTunes on your computer.
- Select Account from the menu at the top left corner of the screen.
- Select Authorizations.
- Click “Authorize This Computer”.
- You will be required to enter your password before you can proceed.
- After you have submitted your password, click Authorize.
- iTunes will now be able to access media on your computer’s hard drive.
- Start Importing Content
Once you have followed all of the above steps, you will now be able to start importing media into your iTunes library.
- First you will need to open up iTunes on your computer.
- Click File
- Click Add Folder to Library.
- Select a file or folder that you want to import into your iTunes library.
- Click the “Select Folder” option at the bottom of the box.
- Keep repeating this process for all of the files and/or folders you want to add to your library. You will see them appear in the list of your files in iTunes immediately.
- If you want to purchase content in iTunes, you can do so by clicking “Store” from the menu on the top of the screen. Next you will click “Price” next to the item that you want to buy. Simply enter your password and click “Buy” twice to purchase the item. The download will now initiate.