Your Amazon account’s session does not expire itself unless you manually sign out of the account. Even if you close the account or force close your application from the action centre, it’s not going to log out. Once you share other devices to log in, you need to log out of Amazon to secure your account. And, here is how to log out of Amazon on Computer and Mobile phones.
Comprehensive Guide to Sign Out of Amazon Website on Computer
In this segment, we are walking you through the process to Log Out of Amazon Website on PC. Go through lists of steps to learn on how to log out of Amazon.
- Firstly, launch your browser and navigate to Amazon‘s official website.
- There, you should already have your account logged in; you can verify that by looking at the account profile.
- On tabs located at top of the page, hover your mouse over your account that says similar to “Hi! (Your Name) Your Account”.
- Subsequently, go down to the bottom of the drop-down list that says, “Sign Out”, and as simple, click on the option.
Finally, it will log you out of the Amazon account.
Method to Sign Out of Amazon on Android and iOS device
Signing out of Amazon App from Android and iOS devices is effortless to perform. The interface of both the platform is relatively similar; thus, you can follow the following steps for either of the smartphones to log out of Amazon.
- Unlock your smartphone (Android or iOS device) and open the “Amazon App” from the application drawer.
- On Amazon application, click on three-vertical lines for the menu options. Also, you can swipe your fingers left to bring lists of options to choose from.
- On the listing, scroll down and check the “Settings” option.
- Under the settings menu, scroll down and find “Not (Your Name)? Sign Out” on the same fashion to the desktop webpage. Finally, click on it to successfully log out of the Amazon app.
Method to Sign Out of Amazon Website on Mobile Browsers
In case you are using Amazon on your mobile browser, follow along with the steps to logout of Amazon.
- Navigate to your Amazon account on the mobile browser.
- On your accounts’ upper tab, click on a three-horizontal bar to bring a menu option.
- There, you can see your profile information along with options to other Amazon Apps.
- After that, scroll down to the menu and find “Help and Settings” to bring sub-options.
- On the sub-options, click on “Sign Out”. The tap should redirect you to the homepage of Amazon.
How do I logout of Amazon on my phone?
- For Android and iPhone devices, open the app and select Menu > Settings > Not [name]? > Sign out.
- For iPad devices, open the app and select Hello [name] > Sign out.
How do I logout of Amazon on all devices?
Can you delete an Amazon account 2020?
How long does it take to close Amazon account?
Will Amazon close my account for too many returns?
Why was my Amazon account closed?
How do I delete my Amazon account without calling?
Sign in with the Amazon account you want to close. Click “Prime or Something Else” at the top of the customer support page. Under the “Tell us more about your issue” section, select “Account Settings” in the first box and “Close My Account” in the second box.
Does Amazon delete inactive accounts?
How do I remove my card details from Amazon?
Can you delete Amazon order history?
How do I hide what I bought on Amazon?
How do I clear my Amazon app history?
Can Amazon Prime household members see each other’s purchases?
Can you hide Amazon orders from family?
How do I hide my Amazon orders from my husband?
Ads by Google