Twitter is the mostly-used social media application by people.
You can make threads on Twitter to connect your threads in a series. By using a thread, you can provide an update, additional tweet or extended point by connecting more tweets.
Make a Thread on Twitter Mobile
Twitter introduces a new feature called Twitter thread, otherwise known as ‘Twitter Storm’. It helps to connect the tweets of a person and make a thread.
- Open the Twitter app on your mobile and Sign-In with your credentials.
- Click on the tweet button and compose a new tweet. Create another tweet by clicking on the ‘Plus’ icon.
- Now, click on ‘Tweet All’ button and post your tweets on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/.
- Click on ‘Done’ and then tap on the ‘Show this Thread’ from your tweet to view the whole thread created.
Make a Thread on Twitter with Existing Tweets
Rather than writing or posting one tweet after another, you can use the Twitter thread feature to create multiple tweets and connect them all in a thread.
- Go to the official site of Twitter; click Sign-In. Enter your Twitter password and username to Sign-In.
- Click the tweet button to write a new tweet. Add another tweet button to add a new tweet. Click tweet all button to create a thread.
- If you want to create a thread with existing tweets, open any of your existing tweets and click new tweet to add another tweet. Now, connect the tweets by clicking the ‘Tweet All’ button.
- If you want to delete any of the tweets in a thread, click on ‘Delete’.
Make a Thread on Twitter on iPhone
Twitter works on all devices, so you can create a Twitter thread on your iPhone with no hesitations. Here are the steps to do it.
- Open the Twitter app on your iPhone. Sign-In to the app with your Log-In credentials.
- Tap the ‘Tweet’ icon at the bottom of the home page to compose a tweet. After creating your first tweet, tap the ‘+’ icon to create your second tweet.
- You can create as many tweets as possible by clicking the ‘Plus’ icon. Once you are done, tap the tweet all button to post your tweets.
- Now, click on ‘Show this Thread’ to view a thread created by you. You can add or delete more tweets even after creating a thread.
Make a Thread on Twitter with Pictures
Not just for texts, but you can also create threads on Twitter for pictures too. Take help from the following steps to create a thread on Twitter with pictures.
- Open Twitter and Sign-In with your credentials.
- Select the tweet icon to compose a tweet. Make sure to compose a tweet within the characters or limit allowed by Twitter. Otherwise, your tweet will be divided into two.
- Select ‘+’ icon to create another tweet.
- Choose tweet all buttons to post your tweets. Click the ‘Show this Thread’ to view your thread.
Make a Thread on Twitter Reply
Of course, you can create a thread for replying to the tweet of another person or community. The steps for creating a thread on Twitter reply include:
- Sign-In to Twitter with your credentials.
- You can view the tweets of your followers and non-followers. If you want to reply to any tweet, click the ‘Reply’ button.
- If one tweet is not enough to reply, you can add click ‘+’ icon to create another tweet. Now, click on the ‘Tweet All’ button to view your thread.
Your Twitter can include as many tweets you wish to add, but each tweet you create should be within the limit of characters that Twitter allows.