Aloe Vera juice is great for the body because of its detoxifying property.
Daily consumption of aloe vera juice removes toxins from our body and improves immunityIt helps in digestion, absorption of food and also heals many-body problems.
Here are the steps to make Aloe Vera juice at home.
Collect the Ingredients
- To prepare Aloe Vera juice, you have to collect certain ingredients. You can take fresh Aloe Vera Gel from its leaves and consume directly every day.
- But, if you want to preserve the juice for a certain period of time, a week or 15 days, then store it adding these ingredients to retain its property for a long time.
- The ingredients you need are one Aloe Vera leaf having a good volume of gel, prefer taking old leaves as it contains more gel in a compare to fresh leaves, one cup of any citrus fruit juice, one cup of water, and one tablespoon white vinegar.
Extract Gel from Aloe Vera Leaf
- Now you have to extract the gel from Aloe Vera leaves. To get the gel, slit the leaf from both sides that have some thorn-like projection and then keep the leaf over the tabletop to remove its top player.
- With the help of a sharp knife, gently remove the top layer of leaves. The green part you have removed from the leaf is the discarded part so you can throw it. After removing the green portion of the leaves, you will see a light yellow color over the gel scattered all over.
- This is extremely bitter in taste and holds the least importance. You have to clean this yellow gel before making the aloe vera juice.
- To remove this yellow part from the white gel, rinse the whole aloe vera in a mixture of water and vinegar.
- Rinse the gel in the water with vinegar for a few minutes and once you will take out the portion, you will have only the white color aloe vera gel ready to consume.
Collect the Aloe Vera Gel in a Container
- You have clear white Aloe Vera gel in your hand after the above-mentioned step. Now, you have to extract it in a container. Cut the gel in small pieces.
- Do the same with other leaves you have. Try to collect a decent amount of Aloe Vera gel in a container. Because this gel will be in a solid form, put it in the blender directly to make a fine juice of it.
- Aloe Vera contains an immense amount of water, so it will convert into juice when blend. You can add any citrus juice, along with aloe vera gel to have a mixture. You can add lemon juice, strawberry, orange juice, etc.
- Blend this juice properly until you have a fine mix of it. You can keep the cleaned Aloe Vera white gel in the refrigerator for another use. You can keep this gel for three to four days.
Aloe Vera Gel with other Ingredients
- Just like you have added citrus fruit in aloe vera juice, you can add any other ingredient in Aloe Vera gel to prepare a ready to consume aloe vera juice.
- You can add honey, ginger in the blender to have Honey aloe vera juice or Ginger aloe vera juice. All these juices are great for health and give you many health benefits when you will consume it daily.
- However, it is important to note here that you should consume aloe vera juice with an empty stomach only to utilize its maximum benefit. Consume it in the morning or during the evening when your stomach has no food.