How to Purchase iTunes
If you want to buy music on iTunes, you will need to follow a few simple steps. It is the legal way to listen to all of your favorite songs without any hassle. As long as you have a credit card or PayPal account, you can buy any music you want this way. This article will tell you exactly how to go through this process.
- Create an Apple Account
If you do not already have an Apple account, you will need to create one. First go into the Settings app on your iPhone and tap “Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it?” Then you will want to tap “Create Apple ID” when you are prompted. You will be asked to submit some basic information like your full name, birth date and email address. This process only takes a few minutes and it is very straightforward.
- Open up iTunes
Next you will need to open up the iTunes Music Store on your iPhone, iPad or Mac computer. Search for the song you want to download in the empty search bar provided at the top of the screen. You can choose to hear a preview of the song by simply tapping the play button.
- Purchase the Song or Album
Once you have found the song or album you want to purchase, you will want to select the “Buy Song” button, which is located in the price column.
- Monitor Progress
You can monitor the progress of your download until it is complete. When it is finished downloading, it will appear in your library within the app. Click the “Purchased Music” playlist that appears in the Source list.
- Play the Music
Choose the song that you have downloaded then click the “Play” button to listen to it.
- If you want to buy songs from Apple Music on your iPhone or iPad, simply search for the song or album you want to buy. Tap the ellipses or “More” icon next to the song. Then you will tap the “Show in iTunes Store” option. This will open up the iTunes Store. Follow the steps listed above to purchase the music you want. This method also works if you are on a Mac computer.
- If you are using Beats 1 and want to purchase music from iTunes, you will have to first load up the iTunes app. Tap the “Wishlist” icon, which is located in the upper right hand corner. Then tap the “Radio” tab. Tap “Buy” next to the song or album in your listening history that you would like to buy. Keep in mind that the “Radio” tab might not appear for you, depending on what country you live in.
If you want to buy music from ytour Mac, open iTunes and click on the “Radio” tap. Begin playing an Apple Music radio station of your choice (Beats 1 counts). Select the “Up Next” list icon and choose the history icon to view your listening history. There is a “Buy” button next to each song.
How do you purchase songs on iTunes?
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Touch and hold a song, album, or playlist that you want to add to your library.
- Tap Add to Library.
Is iTunes free?
Is there a monthly fee for iTunes?
How do I purchase a song?
- iTunes Store.
- CD Universe.
Can you not buy songs on iTunes anymore?
What is the cheapest way to buy music?
- Spotify Premium: $9.99/month.
- Google Play All Access: $9.99/month.
- Pandora Premium: $9.99/month.
- Amazon Music Unlimited: $9.99/month.
- Apple Music: $9.99/month.
Are songs cheaper on Amazon or iTunes?
Regardless, people are still overwhelmingly buying from iTunes, which rarely — if ever — slashes the price on its digital wares. For shoppers who are primarily interested in Billboard’s top albums, then Amazon music downloads are cheaper a whopping 84% of the time.