Did you just buy a new LG phone and you still don’t know how to take a screenshot with it? There are numerous ways that you can take a screenshot on an LG phone. In this article, we have listed a few of the easiest ways to do this. If you have an LG phone that was made in the last ten years, you should be able to use all of these methods.
- Shortcut ButtonsPerhaps, the easiest way to go about taking a screenshot on an LG smartphone is to press the Power and Volume Down keys together at the same time.
- Make sure that you keep pressing down for at least three seconds. The image should automatically appear in the Photo Gallery in the Screenshots folder.
- Sometimes, holding down on just the Power button works. If you aren’t sure, you can always refer to your phone’s user manual.
Once you’re done taking the screenshots, you can easily view them by opening your Camera app, then go to Photo Gallery where your screenshots are saved on a “Screenshots” folder.
- Use a Third-Party Screenshot App
You will have numerous options for mobile apps that will allow you to take a screenshot on an LG phone. The Screenshot app is one of the best pieces of third-party software for Android users. It has a user-friendly interface that will allow you to take screenshots on your phone within seconds.
- Use the QuickMemo App
Most modern LG smartphones come with the QuickMemo+ app, which you can use to take a screenshot.
- First, swipe down from the top of the Home screen on your phone to get the notification panel.
- Next, you will just need to tap the “Quick Memo” button to take the screenshot. The notification panel will not be in the screenshot that you take.
- You will have the option of writing on the screenshot you take to make a little memo or caption. There are different font styles and sizes to choose from.
Another option is the ScreenshotGo app that’s created by Mozilla and allows for quick screenshots, editing and category sorting. You can easily download the app from the Play Store and set it up. You will find a quick floating shortcut button for easy access whenever you need to screenshot something.
If you have an older LG phone, you can swipe down to get the notification panel and tap the Capture+ icon. This is essentially the same as using QuickMemo, except you won’t have the option to write on the screenshot.
- Whenever a screenshot of your phone is taken, it will appear in the Photo Gallery.
- Simply go to the gallery and access the Screenshots folder to see all of the screenshots you have taken.
- The method for taking a screenshot on an LG phone can depend on the specific model you are using.
- Make sure that you take this into consideration before trying to use any stock screenshot tools or methods.
How can I take a screenshot on my LG phone?
How do I screenshot on my LG without the power button?
How do I screenshot my LG g4?
How do I take a screenshot on this phone?
How do you screenshot without using the power button?
How do you take a screenshot easily?
What is the best screenshot app?
How do you send a screenshot to someone?
What happened to my screenshot button?
The developers have stripped out the screenshot tool from the power button menu. You can no longer take a screenshot by holding down the power button; instead, you must access the open app list by swiping up from the home button.
How do I enable the Screenshot button?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications Advanced Default apps. Assist & voice input.
- Turn on Use screenshot.
How do I change my screenshot settings?
How do I take a screenshot from Google?
- Open the site that you want to capture.
- Press the Power button for a few seconds. Then tap Screenshot.
- Your device will take a picture of the screen and save it.
- At the top of the screen, you’ll see Screenshot capture .
How do you take a screenshot on a PC?
How do you take a screenshot on Windows?
What is PrtScn button?
How do I take a long screenshot on my PC?
How do you take a screenshot in Windows without print screen?
Ads by Google