Although Apple TV offers you the option to stream all sorts of entertaining shows and live programs, you can also use it to enjoy your favorite TV channel.
In this review, we will be discussing a few simple steps that can let you watch the online channel HGTV on your iPhone. Follow the descriptions to get this done right away.
Download Play on Cloud
- PlayOn is an advanced streaming application that lets you watch various online TV channels. You can find it in the Apple Store.
- Search for the application and download it onto your iPhone. Once the installation is done, launch the application.
Sync with your PC
- With the help of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi network, you need to sync your PlayOn app with your PC or TV.
- Once you have paired your iPhone, you will be able to watch all the online channels you get on your PC or TV directly from your iPhone using PlayOn.
Open Hulu Television Network
- In order to watch HGTV, you would need to open Hulu which offers all the HGTV shows as its live TV service. Make sure that your PC or TV is turned on and the channel you require is tuned up. Next, from your iPhone open the PlayOn app.
- In the home screen, you would find the option “PlayOn PCs”. Select your synced PC to view all the networks available for viewing. From the list of TV networks search for Hulu and tap over it.
Choose TV Genres
- Upon opening the Hulu network you would find a series of options like TV Shows and Movies. From the list look for the option TV Genres.
- Since HGTV broadcasts programs associated with home improvement, it would be easier to find the shows if you opt for TV Genres. When you open this category you would find a long list of genres.
- As noted above, HGTV deals with programs on real estate, home improvement, and gardening. So you need to select the option “Family and Garden”.
Pick a Category
- Under “Family and Garden” you would come across options like Popular Titles, Popular Episodes, Clips, and recent shows. Based on your requirement you can make a choice.
- In order to get a comprehensive result, you can select the option “All” which is available at the bottom of the list. Tap over the option and wait for the list of shows to launch. This would take a few seconds time.
Select your Favorite HGTV Show
- The list you get would contain all the HGTV shows. Browse through the list and open the one you wish to enjoy. You would further get options to play full Episodes, clips, or seasons.
- Select accordingly and you would directly proceed to a list of videos based on your selection. Tap over any of the videos to open it. Now select the play button and wait for the video to load.
- Depending on the speed of your internet connection, it would take a few seconds or even minutes for the video to begin.
- By using this method you can easily view your HGTV programs on iPhone. Note that you can use a compatible player for viewing the videos.
Is HGTV free on Apple TV?
Does HGTV come with Apple TV?
Is HGTV available on Amazon Prime?
How can I watch HGTV for free?
Is HGTV on any streaming service?
Is HGTV go free on Firestick?
Is HGTV going away?
The classic, family-friendly channel is here to stay. Furthermore, fans of HGTV actually have a lot to be excited for; The channel announced plans last October for a 16-title strong lineup of brand new shows for viewers to sink their teeth into — so by no means is HGTV going anywhere.
How do I activate HGTV on my Firestick?
How much does the HGTV app cost?
Is there an HGTV app for Smart TV?
The app lets you stream your favorite HGTV shows live or on demand from your smart device.
Is HGTV free on Hulu?
Does Netflix have any HGTV shows?
Is HGTV on Disney plus?
Is Hulu getting rid of HGTV?
Whats coming to Hulu May 2021?
- Marvel’s M.O.D.O.K.
- Madagascar: A Little Wild. Premiered Thursday, May 27.
- Plan B. Premiered Friday, May 28.