When making money fascinates you and you have any different quality that you can share with others, then we have something for you. You can share your talent with others or even teach them and you can enjoy monetary benefit plus fame.
- Create Your Own Channel
YouTube is one of the most used sites for watching videos and people use it for different purposes, some for entertainment, some for learning different stuff be it studies or cooking or musical instruments, anything. Therefore, it does not matter if you are interested in academic stuff or a creative one, you can just share it with the whole world through YouTube.
Well, here are some points you can do to use YouTube:
- The very first step to share the video on YouTube is to have a channel. YouTube channel is like a profile you have on Facebook or Instagram.
- People can visit your YouTube channel to have access to your video in one place. And if they follow your channel then they would get your videos in their feeds. You can follow these steps to create your own Channel.
- Choose Your Field
There are thousands of videos on YouTube about many different topics and for different purposes, so to have good results out of your videos, you should be able to present 100% of anything you are best at. So, find out what is your passion. Something is that can bring best out of you as people are really sensitive to the appeal. If you can’t connect with them then they will simply move on to another video. Therefore, answer this question? What do you love?
You should have a strategy or make one before starting the Channel. If you have a strategy ready for your channel, especially in terms of its promotion then it really serves well. The Formula to make money on YouTube has one point which asks to make unique videos that have the quality to go viral.
To make your video go viral you have to make sure that the content of your video is worth sharing. Because the definition of being viral keeps changing over the period and the definition of the present time is the content reaching the most audience through sharing and mentioning. Also, if your content is teaching or sharing your views on trending topics then it is a plus point to gain views as an audience like to witness new points on debatable trends.
You have understood some basic points about uploading videos on YouTube; now let us understand some points to earn money. Here are the steps to follow.
- On YouTube App, after login in with Gmail, go to the “My channel” option.
- Click on the “Video Manager” option.
- The navigation menu will appear on the left side and select “Channel” there.
- Now, you can find the “Monetization” option under Channel, Enable it.
- Read the terms and conditions, then, click on the “I accept” box.
- The monetization will appear below the Channel heading, Select it.
- Now, a new window will open with the heading “Monetization”, then, click on the option of “How will I paid?” and then click on “Associate an AdSense Account”.
- Now, click the next option.
- Then, a window will pop up asking to sign in to your Gmail account. Enter every information that is required.
- Again, fill the asked info and finally, click on “Submit my application”.
- Then, it will ask for mobile verification, does it?
- Now, your application is submitted for approval and it will be approved soon, the rules are not strict regarding waiting for time and approval of AdSense.
- YouTube Tools
You can improve your performance with the tools provided by YouTube. The tools are mentioned below:
- Google Keyword Planner
With this tool, you can find the keywords that most people are searching on YouTube and can use them in your video. It will increase views and will bring content related traffic to your video.
Evernote helps you to jot down points with details for your speech, as while speaking we can make mistakes and speaking is important for videos. So, you can improve your minute mistakes.
- Text to Speech App
With this, you can have subtitles for your videos and make it understandable for people you are weak or don’t understand your language.
- Picture Editing App
This app provides with perfect picture for your video.
- Social Media Campaign
You can use “Buffer” for uploading your video with schedules attached to it for an entire week for different social media. As we know how important it is to share the link of your video to make it go viral.
Apart from amazing and unique content, you also need to monetize your video. Here are a few ways to monetize your video.
- Advertising is one of the best to earn money. You have always seen that most of the videos start with the advertisement. Now, you can do the same and earn at least $1 to $2 for 1000 views.
- You can earn with the help of big brands, all you have to do is include the link of their product to your video description and you will earn a good amount.
- You can also do direct promotion. You just have to add the description of the product of the big brand and you will be paid a fixed amount based on your followers.
- Through paid video, you can ask a definite price and the brands will approach you for sharing some valuable information about them in your videos.
- Crowdsourcing, the idea of crowdsourcing is similar to Wikipedia but here you will have to share important information and in return, you can ask viewers to donate your money for the information.
With the tricks, you just learned you will be able to start earning with YouTube videos. But you will have to master marketing, it is a skill you learn with experience, you will learn more with time and experience than you will learn by just reading. It is good to be prepared but doesn’t think much and just go for it.
- Take your camera and start making the video. The first step towards anything is to start, just start. The result and learning part will go on for your whole journey. You can’t stop learning with experiences. But you can start learning with one.
- Always be updated with new tags. The trending tags will always help you grow. And for better earning, you can join the Social Media Marketing Course. Keep growing. Keep researching.
- If you have to be a successful YouTube star, then do not run behind the money. Run behind the content that you want to provide to the people and ensure that whatever you do, it impresses the audience and makes them want to come back to the channel again and again.
- Having said that, do not copy the works of other people but do not that it is not wrong to get inspired by them. A lot of content creators on YouTube provide similar works but each one of them has their own style and that is the reason why they are so successful.
- If you have to be a full – time YouTuber, you will probably have to leave your job and just stick with this for the entire day. Only take the leap if you are sure that you will earn that much through YouTube or at least see yourself earning the amount through the platform.
- You can also take inspiration from a lot of other YouTubers if you happen to meet any of them.
As YouTube is the second-largest Search engine with the title of the most visited site, you can also enjoy its services and create your own world of something you love to do. All the best and happy YouTubing!
How many views do you need to get paid on YouTube?
Is it possible earn good money on YouTube?
How does 1000 views on YouTube make money?
How much money is 100k views on YouTube?
How many Indian rupees YouTube 1000 views?
Do YouTubers get paid if you skip ads?
How much money does YouTube pay for 1m views in India?
How Much YouTube Pay For 1 Million Views In India?
|Channel Category||Earning (approx)|
|1. Comedy Channel||$300- $400|
|2. Music Channel||$100- $150|
|3. Tech Channel||$200- $300|
|4. Roasting Channel||$250- $400|
Do Indian YouTubers get paid less?
Who is the richest YouTuber?
Who is No 1 YouTuber in world?
Felix Kjellberg started his YouTube career from his college room, then dropped out and sold hotdogs for a living. Now, he is the most subscribed Youtuber in the world.
Who is India’s No 1 YouTuber?
Who Is Highest Paid YouTuber in India?
Who is the world’s best YouTuber?
Who is the Queen of YouTube?
Who is a famous YouTuber girl?
Ads by Google