Adobe Flash Player is one of the most important plug-ins required in the web browser. Not just the browser, but any interface that is related to the multimedia needs Flash Player. It ensures the user that they can watch any kind of video and even play games which require less system configuration.
Activating Flash Player in Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox is one of the most web browsers till date. The security and GUI are great. The various options for add-ons and various themes make it preferable by many people.
- First, open the browser from the desktop.
- Now there will be three horizontal lines on the upper right side of the browser.
- After clicking the icon there will be a drop-down menu.
- There will be add-ons icon. After clicking it the user will find “Shockwave Flash” option.
- Click that option and always keep it on. Save the settings.
Activating Flash Player in Google Chrome
Google Chrome was the second web browser to get Flash Player patched in its core system. As Chrome is much secured and user-friendly, it requires the latest Flash Player.
- First, open the web browser from the desktop icon by double-clicking the icon.
- On the upper right side of the browser, the user can see an icon. After clicking the icon there will be a couple of options and one of them will be site settings.
- After clicking the site setting button scroll down and find the flash option.
- Then click to allow the flash.
- After saving the settings the Flash Player will be active.
Activating Flash Player in Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is one of the browsers that are not in use anymore but there are people who still use Windows XP or Windows 7. They still require Internet Explorer for their office login access.
- Double click on the internet explorer icon on the desktop.
- Now click the tools button which is on the upper right corner of the browser.
- Click on manage add-ons. This will give the user access to the Flash Player.
- In the list, the user will see the option “Shockwave Flash Object”. Enable it.
- Save the setting and the Flash Player will work in the browser.
Activating Flash Player in Microsoft Edge
At some point, Microsoft Edge was known for its simple interface and low system requirement. It is still used in Windows 10 and is still faster than a lot of other web browsers.
- Open the browser from the desktop.
- Click the three dots on the upper right side of the browser.
- After clicking the user will have a couple of option and in that there will be highlight settings button. Click that.
- After clicking the user will find a pop-up a dialogue box and in that click advanced settings.
- In that, the Adobe Flash Player – https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/, option will be there. Click on and save the settings.
Activating Flash Player in Opera
Opera is one of the browsers that had the best GUI in the whole Browser history, but always lacked when it comes to good security. Now very few use it on PC but are still widely used in Android devices.
- First, open the browser from the desktop icon.
- Click the menu button on the upper left corner.
- Go to the developer tools and click it.
- Now the user will find Flash Player plug-in. Enable it.
- Save the settings and browse all the media files.
- It is always required to install the latest Flash Player.
- Keep in mind to download the Flash Player from the Adobe official website.