The market of online video is enormous, almost 100 hours of video are uploaded regularly to YouTube every minute, and even more important, this video viewing is not going to get slow down any time soon.
Create an Account on Google Adwords
First of all, you will be required to make an account on Google Adwords. So, your first stop is going to be Google Adwords. This is the first step of the answer to the question of how to put ads on your YouTube videos.
- Sign up for the account of “Google Adwords”.
- Now, verify that account with your phone number.
- Thereafter, set up your campaign.
- Set the “Time Zone Information” and the “Billing Preference”.
- If you already have an account, then visit this link – https://ads.google.com/intl/en_in/home/ to start a new ad video campaign.
So, if you are ready to do some advertising on YouTube with one of those ads that immediately pop up at the start of the video, then these instructions are surely going to help you.
Link Your Adwords Account and YouTube Account
Once you have made an account on Adwords, you have to link it to the account of YouTube in order to achieve the end result.
- Link your account of Adwords with your YouTube account.
- You can simply complete this step from the menu of navigation by clicking on “Linked YouTube Accounts.”
When you are choosing the general setting for the ad, you will have to set your expected budget for each day. So, try to start on a small scale and then scale it up as over the course of time, you will get much more familiar with your account and what are those good objectives.
- The typical expenditure is between $.01-$0.23.
- You don’t have to pay Google unless the audience watches advertise all the way through.
- You can also do more customization and it can be done by allotting for bidding and that so for the advanced advertisers.
Set the Locations
Showing an advertisement may be an easy task but showing it to the right persons is of utmost importance. So, choose your audience wisely. Choose a particular demographic area to showcase your ad.
- You can choose regions, ZIP codes, countries, IP addresses, cities, etc., going as specific or as broad as you want.
- The more you will be specific, the more qualified viewers you will get.
- If you are trying to spread awareness about the brand, then try a go a little more broad as it will be more lucrative.
Upload the Video
Once you have decided to whom you want to show your video, it is time for you to upload your video on which you are going to show the ad. While uploading the video also try to upload the video of high quality because viewers may lack interest in watching a video with low quality.
- Firstly, select the video that you will be displayed to the audience.
- Now, upload that video from your YouTube account.
- If you want to get more advice on formatting the video, visit the search engines for best results before you are going to upload it.
In the section of “Advanced Settings” you can simply choose at what time of the day you want to show ads on your video (if there is a particular time when you want to display your ads because a potential viewer is more likely to be persuaded by your product), and also the start as well as end date for your new ads.
- Try to turn off your ads from 12 to 6 am, it is highly recommended.
- Just schedule the ads to run more when there is a chance that the prospects will have lunch and when the potential viewers are more likely to watch the video.
Targeting is one of the best strategies to attract more viewers towards your videos and eventually ads. The more your videos will be viewed the more ads will be sponsored on your video. Keep in mind that the more perfectly you will target the better audience you will get.
- If you want to get more into “Device Targeting”, then you can opt for specific devices that you want to target, either it is mobile, tablets, laptop or desktop.
- Get on those devices which you will be using to search for your own product. Because it will ultimately increase the number of viewers.
- If you are advertising for any mobile app then without any second thought go for mobile.
Select Topics, Age, Gender & More
The most important thing will show your video is the audience that you are targeting. Different people have different likes, and they can have an interest in different topics which may vary from individual to individual, genderwise and most importantly age-wise. A child will be inclined towards watching a cartoon while an adult will prefer fitness & beauty enhancing videos.
- So, try to select gender, age and be particular about what topics you are going to show the video.
- If you want to get better results then try to be as specific as you can.
- If you will go in more depth into categories, websites, phrases, and websites that you want to display, then you will get a better audience. Keep this tip in mind.
A viewer is more likely to search for your video with the help of specific keywords. So, use keywords very wisely. A perfect keyword can make a lot of difference.
- If you want to target the potential consumers who will be looking for your video on YouTube, try to use the Keyword tool by Google in order to find related terms and try to get as particular as possible.
- These particular terms usually come from the search engine of Google and not from YouTube, but they are going to be useful in eliminating some keywords that may lead the wrong person to watch the ad.
- The more lengthy the keyword, the more particular it is, and the relevant it will be to the business in attracting the right viewers.
Share the Video
Sharing the video is one of the best things that you can do with your video to show your talent and to attract the right consumers. Besides, ask your friends to share it as much as possible.
- If you know about the content of your ad, then share it with those people who are more likely to use that product.
- Go live to tell about the product to the potential viewers and consumers.
- Promote that product in every possible way by sharing info about it on social media platforms.
- Try to get ads from the right sponsors as they will provide you a good amount of money for displaying their ads.
- Make sure that you are not displaying product of any ad which may be harmful to the consumers.
When can you add ads on YouTube?
How do I get YouTube ads on my 2020?
How do I monetize my YouTube channel?
1,000 subscribers on your YouTube channel. 4,000 Watch Time hours on your videos over the last 12 months. To comply with all YouTube’s policies and guidelines. Have an AdSense account set up.
How many Indian rupees YouTube 1000 views?
How do I get 4000 hours on YouTube?
Does rewatching a YouTube video increase watch time?
Does rewatching a YouTube video count as a view?
What happens if you don’t reach 1000 subscribers on YouTube?
How do I get 1k Subs fast?
What happens if you get 100 subscribers on YouTube?
How do you get 1000 views on YouTube for free?
Other 6 Ways to Get Free YouTube View s
- Create Compelling Content.
- Optimize Thumbnail Image.
- Use Keyword-Rich Titles & Descriptions.
- Create Playlists.
- Encourage Viewers to Subscribe.
- Promote Videos on Other Social Channels.