LinkedIn is one of the most widely accepted platforms for running a skill check on a prospective employee. Adding a LinkedIn URL to your resume can give you brownie points.
How to Add LinkedIn to Resume Latex?
If you have a well maintained LinkedIn profile, it could turn out to be a valuable asset in a potential employer finding you for a job worth it. Here’s how to add your LinkedIn URL to your resume.
- On your desktop computer go and visit your LinkedIn profile to proofread it first. On the LinkedIn page Sign-In into your account and click on ‘View Profile’.
- It’s time to make sure that whatever information you provided on your resume matches with what is present on your LinkedIn page – http://www.linkedin.com/. Proofread and verify the same.
- Edit the profile if required by navigating to the edit profile header in the profile page of LinkedIn.
- Now, go to your resume file stored online or on your computer and under the contact information or right on the top, depending on your template, paste the link from the clipboard.
How to Add LinkedIn Profile to Resume?
Most corporate offices these days when looking for prospective employees go straight to the LinkedIn profiles once the resume seems to cut. Here’s how to include your LinkedIn URL in your resume.
- It is important to note here that your LinkedIn profile must be up to date before it is presented to any prospective employer.
- From your desktop computer or mobile device keep filling up and maintaining your profile with all your achievements and skills acquired.
- Once you are sure that something isn’t in place, go to your profile and then click on the ‘Menu’. From the drop-down, click on the edit profile menu and make the necessary changes.
- Next, go to the address bar on the top of the browser when accessing LinkedIn from a computer and paste it right at the resume.
- On your resume, find the place you want to write your LinkedIn URL depending on our template and then paste it. Your resume will be ready then.
How to Add LinkedIn Icon to Resume?
One might have noticed people using LinkedIn logos and buttons or icons on their resumes. One can use such icons in their respective resumes as well following the given pointers.
- On your desktop computer go to the LinkedIn page and navigate to the page for LinkedIn profile badges.
- From the page, choose a button and copy the HTML code and it in your resume.
- From the profile badges page you can choose various sizes of icons and can incorporate them in your resume according to your requirements.
- Simply pasting the HTML code in your resume or blog will do the job.
- LinkedIn has become one of the most widely used sites for ensuring skill and achievement authenticity. Keep your guard high and maintain your profile.
- Including your LinkedIn URL or QR code could be a good way of conveying your skills to a prospective employer.