An unpopular thought, but eBay has got lots of bidders and scammers lately. There is a real issue with some of the buyers for messing around and not paying. Now, you might be wondering if you can block buyers on eBay? The answer is definitely yes! In this tutorial, we are guiding you through the comprehensive guide on how to block buyers on eBay.
Criteria and Limit to Block Buyers from eBay
Buyers on eBay with the following criteria are prone to be scammers, to through the points thoroughly.
- The buyer has negative feedback.
- Fake user profile, which says nothing but a weird username.
- One who has no PayPal or other transaction account linked onto eBay.
- Buyers who bid randomly on products but don’t buy them.
- Lastly, one who violates eBay’s policy.
Talking about, eBay has set a user limit that prevents the buyer from a seller. You can block only 5,000 buyers and scammers from your reach.
Easy Guide to Block Buyers; Bidders and Scammers on eBay
If you own a business on eBay, which was going well before some scammers began to show up, here is how to get block buyers on eBay.
Step 1: Open your browser and navigate to eBay official website.
Step 2: Now, login to your account. After successful entry, you will see a homepage of eBay.
Step 3: Follow along with available upper tabs on the screen and click exactly where it says “Help and Contact.”
Step 4: After successful redirection to help and contact page, you should be able to see lots of solution articles and ways to contact eBay.
Step 6: Now, that must take you to a documentation page where it says “Blocking a Buyer.” Go through the article and find the link, Block bidders or buyers from your listings.
Step 7: On the screen, you should have something that says, “Block Bidders and Buyers from Your Listings.” On the provided field, enter a member’s ID or email address to block buyers on eBay.
Fill in the blank with lists of members to block the list by separating with comma.
Step 8: This should be all, finally, click “Submit” button to block buyers on eBay.
Another way out, you can set buyers’ requirements on your account so that no scammers will further infiltrate with the service.
Step 1: Go to “Add Buyers Requirement” on the same page.
Step 2: On the given requirements, manually checkmark your preferred settings.
It is an additional layer of protection to your eBay account to block buyers.
Other way around, you can easily remove buyers from the list for later date. Delete the buyer’s username from the list and click submit.
What Happens After You Block a Buyer from your eBay account?
After all the process, those buyers you set to block list will neither be able to bid on your product nor buy from you.
However, if you make an amendment to unblock them, remove the User ID and Email from the blacklist.
How do I block a buyer on eBay?
How do I block someone on eBay 2020?
- Log into your eBay account and click on the “Help & Contact” link at the top of the screen.
- Type “block a buyer” into the search bar on the next page.
- Click the “Block a buyer” link that appears.
- Enter the username (and up to 5,000 names separated by commas or on new lines) and hit “Submit.”
Can a blocked buyer on eBay still message you?
Can I block bidders with zero feedback?
Why can’t I sell internationally on eBay?
Is it safe to buy from international sellers on eBay?
Should I ship internationally on eBay?
How does shipping internationally work on eBay?
How does shipping work for eBay sellers?
How do I ship cheap on eBay?
- 1) Opt for Efficient Packaging. Saving on shipping begins with selecting the appropriate packaging.
- 2) Take Advantage of High-Volume Discounts.
- 3) Use USPS Priority Mail Regional Rate Boxes.
- 4) Get Cheap (or Free) Shipping Supplies.
- 5) Offer Combined Shipping Discounts.
How is shipping calculated?
Ads by Google