It doesn’t matter the type of visual search engine or social media you are using. You will always find a person who will either harass or spam you. It’s no difference with Pinterest. You can get spammed by many folks who will always send you their low-quality links and pins to their clickbait content.
The good news is, you can easily block them. But before we look at how to block someone on Pinterest, here what happens.
- The other person you intend to block is not notified, but they will get a block notification if they try to interact with or follow your pins.
- Automatic unfollow: when the person you are blocking is following you or you are already following this person, blocking the person will cause both of you to unfollow each other.
- The block is mutual: any person you block on Pinterest won’t be able to interact with or follow your pins, and you won’t interact with or follow their pins.
- All the previous comments between you and the other person will be removed automatically.
Blocking someone on Pinterest
- Begin by opening the Pinterest app on your phone. It’s a red icon that has a white “p.” and if you don’t find it on the home screen, you will get it on the app drawer.
- When you aren’t signed in to the Pinterest account, ensure you follow the instructions on the screen to sign in.
- Next, click on the profile icon. It’s a grey-colored silhouette of a person located on the top-right corner of the screen.
- With that done, on the search bar, type the name of the person you intend to block. The search bar is located on the upper side of the screen. As you type the name, Pinterest will display for you a list of persons who match the name that you are searching for.
- Immediately tap on the name of the person that you want to block. Doing this displays the person’s profile.
- With that done, tap “About” its found on the menu close to the top of the profile.
- Hit on “Report or Block (Name)” then a pop-up immediately appears.
- After that, click on “Block Name,” and you will find another pop-up. The second time the pop up will remind you that you will not interact, repin, or follow the user that you blocked on Pinterest.
- Finally, hit on ‘block” to confirm that you’ve blocked this person.
How to Block Pinterest Emails
You can block Pinterest emails from your settings if you don’t want to receive them frequently. Here’s what to do:
- Tap on the three buttons top of Pinterest.
- After that, click on edit settings.
- Hit on notifications located on the left side of your device’s screen.
- Close to “By email,” tap on
- With that done, select “Turn off all.”
- When dealing with a business account, ensure you click on Turn off all located under “Business account” and “Personal account.”
- Finally, click
Alternatively, you can unsubscribe Pinterest emails from within an email.
- Start by opening an email from Pinterest, then move to the bottom of the message.
- After that, click “unsubscribe from this email” if you want to subscribe from this kind of email.
- If you want to block all Pinterest emails, tap on “unsubscribe from all emails” from the confirmation page.
It may take some time for your settings to be updated. When you don’t see any changes after a day or two, or when you don’t receive emails for an account you didn’t create, please contact Pinterest.
How do I block someone from seeing my Pinterest?
What happens if you block someone on Pinterest?
Where are blocked accounts on Pinterest?
Can you block someone permanently?
What is worse unfriending and blocking?
Why do I still get texts from a blocked number?
Why am I still getting text messages from a blocked number iPhone 2020?
Why am I still getting text messages from a blocked number Samsung?
Why do I still get Imessages from someone I blocked?
Can you see if a blocked number has tried to text you?
Do blocked messages get delivered when unblocked?
Can I still receive Imessages from a blocked number?
How do I retrieve blocked messages?
- From main-screen, click on Call & Text Blocking > History > Text blocked history.
- Now click and hold blocked messages you wish to restore.
- After that, click on Menu icon on top and at last, click on Restore to Inbox.
How am I still receiving texts from a blocked number iPhone?
When you unblock someone do the texts come through?
Do blocked messages say delivered?
Can I text someone I blocked?
Will a blocked contact know they are blocked?
Ads by Google