Amazon Freetime is a good resource for your kids. It has child content that is fascinating and educative as well. But sometimes you might need to cut on secondary spending. Follow these steps to cancel;
Using your PC
- You need to be logged in to your amazon account. Visit the amazon website using your normal login credentials.
- Scroll and hover your cursor over the Accounts & Lists option which is at the top right corner of your screen. Click this option and an expanded menu will appear.
- Tap your Amazon Freetime from the menu that will appear. This menu also shows your membership details. This option is at the bottom of the menu.
- Click Cancel Amazon Freetime Membership which is below the Manage Membership header which is at the bottom left of your screen.
- Click End Membership on that date. There is a yellow button at the right bottom of your screen. You will enjoy your subscription up to the date that you paid after which you will be unsubscribed from this program.
On your iPhone/Android phone
- Click on the Amazon app. If you are already logged in, you can move to the next step. However, if you are not logged in, tap the top right corner of your screen on the Hello, Sign in option.
- Once you sign in, you will be taken to the Amazon homepage where you will have a list of features to choose from.
- Tap on the Accounts &Lists option so that you can an expanded menu. This menu provides all the options from Amazon.
- Click on the Amazon Freetime option. Doing this will provide a drop down menu.
- Tap on the Manage Content & Subscription option. Once you are on this page, input your Parental Control Password so as to move forward.
- Once on this page, click Unsubscribe from Amazon FreeTime.
When you unsubscribe from this service, you will be able to access the services up to the date that your subscription ends. The content that you had purchased for your kid will also still be accessible. Any refund that Amazon may owe you will be processed with immediately. The refund may take some days but should not last a week. The refund will also be disbursed to your Amazon payment wallet. If you want to subscribe back to the service, you can use the usual subscription procedure and you can start afresh again.
How do I get rid of Amazon FreeTime?
- From the Parent Settings screen of Amazon FreeTime, tap Manage Content & Subscription.
- Enter your parental controls password and tap OK.
- Under Manage Subscription Content, tap Unsubscribe from Amazon FreeTime Unlimited.
What is Amazon FreeTime charge?
How do I cancel my Amazon FreeTime unlimited PC?
What happens if I cancel FreeTime unlimited?
Why do I keep getting charged for Amazon FreeTime?
Is Amazon FreeTime worth it?
How much does FreeTime unlimited cost?
How do you cancel a subscription on Amazon?
How do I cancel a subscription and save on Amazon?
- Go to Your Subscribe & Save Items.
- Hover over the subscription you’d like to cancel and select Edit.
- Select Cancel subscription.
- Select Confirm cancellation.
How do I cancel subscriptions?
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
Can you subscribe and save and then cancel?
How do I cancel my Amazon Prime auto renewal?
Is Amazon Subscribe and save a good deal?
Can you cancel Amazon food subscription?
How do I cancel my Amazon Prime and get a refund?
What happens if you cancel Amazon Subscribe and Save?
Where is manage subscriptions on Amazon?
Ads by Google