Amazon Music is an excellent service having millions of songs to listen to. Although, reason being, you cannot find music or your taste; you want to cancel the membership. Cancelling Amazon music is not as easy as signing up for the account. You would need proper guidance, in that case, we are here to help you with a comprehensive solution to cancel Amazon Music.
There are two types of Amazon Music subscriptions available. They are Amazon Music HD and Amazon Music Unlimited.
The Process to Cancel Amazon Music Unlimited Membership
Your first-month free trial is ending, and you don’t want to pay a penny for Amazon Music Unlimited Membership. Here is how you can stop the plan.
- Launch your web browser on Desktop and navigate to Amazon Official webpage.
- On the left-hand corner, you can see three vertical lines for the menu, click on it. It should bring the lists of options to choose from.
- Now, among the lists, choose one that says “Amazon Music” option. And then, from further sub-options, select “Amazon Music Unlimited.” It’s going to take you to the Amazon Music page.
- On the page, you can find “Settings” on the top-right corner, click on that.
- After that, it redirects you to your subscription plan and billing details.
- Scroll down subscription section, at the bottom corner, click on that says “Cancel Subscription.”
- On the prompted screen, click on the viable reason for leaving Amazon Music Unlimited membership. Then, click “Submit and Continue to Cancel.”
- Furthermore, click on “Confirm Cancellation.”
Finally, you have successfully unsubscribed from the membership.
Best Method to Cancel Amazon Music HD Membership
Amazon Music HD is yet another membership plan for Amazon Music that provides better service to Amazon Music Unlimited. It gives a CD-Mix music experience to its listeners. The process to cancel Amazon Music HD membership is reasonably straightforward. Learn more from the following steps.
- Open your Amazon service on a webpage.
- Click on the menu bar then select “Amazon Music HD” from the sub-section of “Amazon Music.”
- Now, on the settings, go to the “Subscription renewal” page.
- After that, click on “Remove HD from my subscription.” Click on “Continue Cancellation” to confirm the removal.
Note: Removing Amazon Music membership on Amazon Music Unlimited will automatically remove its proprietary service; Amazon Music HD. The above steps are solely for those who want to unsubscribe from Amazon Music HD and keep Amazon Music.
Guide to Cancel Amazon Music on iPhone and iPad
Using Apple device is handy for quick subscription and removal of membership. iOS has a dedicated setting section to remove the subscription of Amazon music. Learn about these easy and quick steps here.
- Unlock your iPad or iPhone then go to the “Settings” application from the app drawer.
- Once you are in the settings, look at the very top section where you find “Account settings.”
- After that, it should take you to the section titled “Apple ID.” On the right field, scroll down and click on “iTunes and Apple ID.”
- On the very top, you can see your Apple ID details and a box, click on it.
- Now, you should be redirected to a pop-up window, on the box, select “View Apple ID.”
- Similarly, scroll down to find the “Subscriptions” option, tap to open it.
- Once you are on the Subscription field, tap on “Amazon Music.”
- On the generated screen, you can see the “Cancel Subscription” option at the bottom corner. Tap on it to successfully remove the Amazon Music membership plan.
Note: Anywhere between; Apple might ask you to enter your Apple ID and Password for verification. Enter those details and Continue.
Why is Amazon Music charging me?
How do I find my Amazon music subscription?
How do I cancel Alexa music on Amazon?
- Go to your Account Management page.
- Login with the same account you used to sign up for the subscription.
- Select ‘Cancel Subscription. ‘
- Read the prompt onscreen, if you would still like to cancel select ‘Cancel Subscription. ‘
How do I manage my Amazon music devices?
How many devices can you have Amazon music on?
The Amazon Music Unlimited Family Plan allows to stream up to six devices at the same time. The Amazon Music Unlimited Individual Plan allows you to listen to Amazon Music Unlimited titles on all your devices. Streaming is limited to one device at a time.
How much is Amazon unlimited music?
How can I get Amazon unlimited music for free?
How can I get Amazon unlimited music cheaper?
- Take Advantage of the Student Plan. If you’re a college or university student (you must verify enrollment), you can get Music Unlimited at $5/month, which is half price.
- Split the Bill With a Family Plan.
- Use the Echo-Only Plan.
Is Amazon music better than Spotify?
Is Spotify really free?
Is Amazon music worth having?
What’s the difference between Prime Music and Amazon music?
What is the difference between Amazon Music and Amazon unlimited music?
Which is better Amazon music or YouTube music?
What is the highest quality music streaming service?
- Apple Music.
- Tidal HiFi.
- Amazon Music Unlimited.
- YouTube Music.
What is the best music streaming service 2020?
Ads by Google