This guide is about Multinational Transportation service Uber.
In this guide, you will learn some Uber cancellations on Uber Website and Uber app.
How to Cancel Uber Driver Account on PC
Below are the steps to Delete or Cancel Uber Driver Account if you are on PC.
- Open web browser on your computer.
- Open the official website of Uber. https://www.uber.com/ is the main website of Uber. Make sure that you have opened the website of your country. You can do this by simply searching Uber (Your Country name) on google.
- Click on Sign in at the top right corner of the window.
- Enter the sign in details and login.
- Now you are at your homepage of your account. Click on Help at the top of the homepage.
- On the left side of the page, select or highlight ‘FOR DRIVERS’.
- Below the ‘ACCOUNT AND PAYMENT’, click on ‘MORE’.
- You will be redirected to new page. At the end of this newly opened page, click on ‘DELETE MY UBER ACCOUNT’.
- Confirm your action by pressing ‘YES’.
- In the ‘Share Details’ field, leave your feedback.
Give exact reason why you want to delete Uber Driver Account.
How to Cancel Uber Account on Android and iPhone
Following are the steps to cancel uber driver account using Uber android and iPhone app.
- If you have not installed Uber app you have to install it on your smartphone.
- Tap the Uber icon to launch it.
- Open your profile by tapping on person icon on the top right corner of the Uber app.
- Tap on help on the top right corner.
- You will see different options in the help section. Tap on Account and Payment option from them.
- By tapping on Account and Payment option you will see list of sub options, from these sub-options, tap on Changing Account Settings.
- It will further explore list of options; tap on I want to delete my account.
- You will be asked to type ‘yes’ or ‘no’ in the Driver and Rider fields. Type ‘Yes’ in Driver-Partner field.
- If you want to delete your rider account also, type ‘yes’ in the Rider field also.
- Now, switch the appropriate option, you consider as the reason for cancellation.
- After providing reason, tap on Submit at the end of the page.
All of your payments will be managed by the Uber before terminating your Uber Driver account. You can join back Uber Driver Program again anytime.
How to cancel Uber Request
- Tap the white bar at the bottom of the screen with the message ‘Finding your ride’.
- Tap on cancel.
- Tap ‘Yes’ to confirm the cancellation.
How to cancel Uber Ride
- Open the Uber app and tap on Drivers Card to which your current ride has been booked. This is shown at the bottom of the screen when a driver accepted your request.
- Upon tapping your driver’s card, you will see an option CANCEL TRIP, below the contact button.
- Tap Cancel button.
- You will be warned about the cancellation fee.
Normally, if a ride is cancelled after 5 minutes of its booking, you will be charged fee. However, this time varies according to your location.
How to cancel your Uber Account on PC
All the steps are same to cancel Uber Account but modify the Step 6 of PC guide as: Select ‘For Ridders’ instead of ‘For Drivers’.
How to cancel your Uber Account on Android and iPhone
Modify step 8 of the Uber App Guide given above as: Type ‘Yes’ in the Rider field.