You can cast from chrome on various devices to access the various contents of the devices including video, audio, pictures, documents, and more.
Not only can the contents of the devices, but also you access the contents from YouTube, Netflix, Google Play Store, and more.
Cast from Chrome on iPhone
Chrome web browser on an iPhone can be cast to a chrome cast device to access the contents of the iPhone on a TV.
- You should ensure that your Chromecast is connected to your TV and your iPhone is connected to the same internet connection as your Chromecast.
- Download the Chromecast app on your iPhone, if it does not contain the app. Open the app and tap on ‘Devices’. Choose the Chromecast you want to connect to and tap on ‘Set-Up’.
- If your Chromecast app is up and ready, launch the ‘Tubi’ app. Tap the Chromecast icon that appears on the top right corner of your screen, near the search icon.
- Now, choose the Chromecast device you want to connect to. Watch the contents of your iPhone on your TV through Chromecast app.
Cast from Chrome on Android
If you want to watch the videos and audios playing on the chrome browser of your Android phone on your TV, you can cast chrome browser of your Android phone to your TV.
- Download the Google Home app from the Google Play store on your Android phone and install the same.
- Open the Google Home app on your phone. On the top left corner, you can see the 3 vertical lines ‘Menu’ icon, just tap on it. You can find a dropdown menu featuring ‘Cast Screen/Audio’ option, click on it.
- You will get a pop-up window containing the names of Chromecast devices nearby. You have to choose the name of your Chromecast device.
- Now, open the Chrome browser on your android phone and watch shows or videos. Whatever you watch or play on your phone will be mirrored on your TV.
Cast from Chrome on Computer
You can easily mirror the contents of your computer on your TV with a Chromecast app – https://www.google.com/cast/setup/. Just follow the below-mentioned steps to achieve this.
- Connect your computer to the same internet connection your Chromecast app is set up to use. Launch Google Chrome on your computer.
- You can see three vertical dots on the top right corner of your computer screen, just click on it. A drop-down menu will appear where you can find cast option.
- Click on ‘Cast’ option and choose the name of your Chromecast device to start mirroring the contents of your computer on your TV.
- You can also mirror the contents of YouTube and Netflix videos through casting options that appear on such videos.
If you cannot be able to cast directly from your device, you can install third-party casting apps on your device and follow the steps mentioned above to cast from Chrome on iPhone, Android, and computer.