Tinder is a location-based social mobile app, mostly used for dating. You can chat, like, dislike, and follow other users on Tinder. Like other mobile apps, Tinder also allows you to make custom settings according to your needs. You can change your age on Tinder with the following ways.
Change Age on Tinder on iPhone
If you sign into Tinder through the Facebook app, you can change your age on Facebook and the change will be reflected on Tinder within a day. Of course, you can directly change your age on Tinder through its official app from your iPhone.
- Open Tinder app on your iPhone (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tinder/id547702041). Tap the ‘Profile’ icon that appears at the top of the main window.
- Go to ‘Settings’. Tap ‘Delete Account’. Tap ‘Confirm to Delete the Account’.
- Now, ‘Sign-In’ into your Facebook account and update your age on your Facebook account.
- Open Tinder again. Create a new account.
Change Age on Tinder Android
Like changing your age on Tinder from iPhone, you can do it from your android device too. The following steps will help you change age on Tinder from your Android device within a few minutes.
- ‘Log-In’ to your Facebook account from your android device. Navigate to your birth year and click on ‘Edit’.
- The point you must remember is that Facebook won’t allow you to edit your age as many times as possible a day. As of now, you can edit your age only once, so do it right.
- Change your age. ‘Sign-Out’ from the Facebook account. ‘Sign-In’ into Tinder via its mobile app.
- Click on ‘App Settings’ and delete your account. Deleting the application from your phone won’t delete your account. You must delete your account.
- Deleting your account will delete your contacts, conversations, and more.
- Tap ‘Confirm’ to delete the account. Go to Facebook and check whether your age has been updated or not. If it is updated, download the Tinder app again on your mobile.
- Now, ‘Sign-In’ into Tinder using Facebook. Create an account and you can see your updated age.
Change Age on Tinder Reddit
If your age is not accurate on Facebook, it might create a problem with Tinder when matching your results. You can change the age of Tinder with the below-mentioned steps.
- ‘Log-In’ to your Facebook account through your mobile device or desktop. Click ‘About’. Then ‘Overview’. Click ‘Edit Profile’ link or update info button.
- Scroll down to your basic info section and update your birthday date. Make sure to check that your birth date is updated and visible. Now, open the Tinder app on your device.
- Tap on the ‘Gear Button’ that reads ‘App settings’. Scroll down and tap on ‘Delete Account’. Tap ‘Delete’ when prompted.
- Uninstall the Tinder app from your device. Download and install the Tinder app again.
- ‘Log-In’ to the app with your Facebook account. You can see the changes you have done on Facebook reflects on Tinder.
You can easily change your age on Tinder from any device you are comfortable with. However, make sure to update the changes first on Facebook.
How do I fix my age on tinder?
How do I change my age on tinder 2021?
Why can’t you change your age on tinder?
Can you choose age on tinder?
Is 50 too old for tinder?
Why is tinder showing me guys outside my age range?
Are Tinder likes fake?
Can you fake distance on tinder?
Why does tinder say there’s no one new?
What to do when Tinder says no one new around you?
- Widen your Search Distance and Age Group. Changing your search settings is the most obvious course of action to take.
- Reduce your Search Distance. Sounds ridiculous, right?
- Reduce your Age Group range. Again – it sounds a bit stupid.
- Log out and log back in again.
- Restart your Tinder account.
Does tinder run out of matches?
If there are no users, Tinder becomes a poor experience for the user. However, if you do too much swiping, there may be a point where you will run out of people on Tinder.
Why is tinder not showing matches?
How do you know if you’re Shadowbanned on tinder?
- You‘re getting a lower quality and quantity of matches.
- You‘re getting no response on the messages.
- You have got a warning on behalf of your behavior.
- Registering a new account with your old phone number & Facebook profile.
- Tinder Gold users: “Likes you” section is empty.
How do I end a tinder match?
- Click On The Person You Want To Unmatch. Find who you want to unmatch on your page of matches.
- Click On The Three Dots In The Upper Right.
- Select “Unmatch”
- Choose A Reason.
- Say Goodbye To Your Match.
How do I log out of tinder?
- First, open Tinder app.
- Second, go to the profile tab.
- Now select Settings.
- Then, go all the way down and choose Logout.
- In the last step, press the option to remember the account on your device.
- Excellent! You have just signed out of the Tinder app.