A credit card is a payment card issued by a bank to their customers to allow them to pay for the goods and services based on their credits.
Now, you can change your credit card on eBay with the help of the following steps.
Change Credit Card on eBay Account
Of course, you might have different credit cards and it is not necessary to make payment through the same credit card. If you want to change your credit card on eBay account, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the official shopping site of eBay. Navigate to the account section on the home page. Click ‘Personal Information’.
- In the financial information, you can find your existing credit card details. For changing the existing credit card information, you should click ‘Edit’ near to the credit card you want to change.
- Now, enter your new credit card details such as card number, ‘CVV’ data, expiration date, and cardholder name.
- Check all the details once before proceeding to save the details. If details are correct, click ‘Update’. Select continue if you want to process your payment.
Change Credit Card Details on eBay
You can make your payment on eBay either through credit card or debit card or PayPal. Also, you can change your credit card details on eBay several times as you wish.
- Visit www.ebay.com. Sign into it with your ‘Log-In’ credentials. Click ‘My eBay’, where you can get 4 options to choose from.
- Choose ‘My Account> Financial Information’, or you can find your existing credit cards under saved payment methods.
- Once you got your existing details, you can edit to them. Enter your updated information. Click ‘Save’.
Change Credit Card Info on eBay for Buyers
You can finish your online shopping at eBay within a few clicks. eBay has given you an easy way to change your credit card information even at the last minute when you come to know that there are no sufficient credits remaining to process your payment.
- Open the eBay website. Select ‘My eBay’ tab. Go to ‘Your Account’.
- The account option opens a drop-down list, where you have to select financial information or payment methods.
- Click the ‘Change Payment Method’ if you want to change the payment option from credit card payment to debit card payment.
- Choose your preferred payment method. If you just want to update your credit card details, click ‘Edit’. Now, you can find separate tabs for entering your Name, card number, expiry date, and ‘CVV’.
- Enter and double check the details. If you find everything right, clicks save.
- Buyers can make one-time payments on eBay through your credit card, but they must make sure to process their payment 5 days before the due or delivery date.