Netflix has implemented payment system in order get its paid services.
In this guide, you will learn about changing payment methods on Netflix.
Note: itunes payment method is no longer supported by Netflix.
How to change Netflix Payment Method on PC
If you have already set up a payment method with your Netflix account, but need to change, then follow these steps on your computer.
- Open web browser of your choice.
- Go to www.netflix.com and sign in to your Netflix account using your email and password.
- Find your profile icon. Most likely it has your name with icon and located at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on downward facing arrow located with your profile icon.
- Then, click on account.
- Click on “Update Payment Info”, located in the “Membership & Billing” section.
- Here you Will see your payment methods with an arrow on their right side.
- Click the arrow.
- Enter all the details of your payment system and click on “Update Payment Method”. You are done.
How to add a payment method on Netflix
If you have not added any payment method in your Netflix account, you have to follow all the steps of the above guide.
How to change Netflix Payment method on Android and iPhone
- Open Netflix app in your device.
- Log in to your account if you are not already.
- Tap on ☰ located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on account from the menu list.
- Scroll down and tap on “Update Payment Info”. If you have don’t set up any payment method yet, then tap on “Add Payment Info”.
- You Will see the available payment options like Credit or Debit Card and paypal. Tap on the option you want to integrate with your account.
- A form Will display having fields about the payment method. Fill all the fields correctly.
- Check the “I Agree” box.
- At last, tap on “Update Payment Method”. You are done.
Use Netflix on Non-Smart TV
With little trick, you can stream your Netflix content to your Non-Smart TV. So, let’s start the guide.
Connect your laptop with the TV with HDMI cable, or Chromecast is also better option. Now open Netflix on your laptop and play the content on it. As your screen is mirrored on the TV, you will be able to watch it on your Non-Smart TV as well.