How to change twitch password
To keep a strong security, you must change your password regularly. For this follow the steps below.
- Open your web browser.
- Go to twitch website.
- Login to your account.
- Go to my account settings by clicking on your profile name and then by clicking on my account from the menu.
- You will be redirected to your account settings page.
- Click on manage Twitch account from the menu located at the top.
- Select security and privacy settings from this section.
- Click on change password.
- You will be right redirected to a new page where you will be asked to give old password. Enter your new password provide the correct detail.
You are done with changing your twitch account password.
How to reset twitch password
If you have forgot your twitch password, you don’t need to worry about that. Just follow the steps below how to change your twitch password.
- Open twitch website.
- Go to login page.
- Just below the password field you will see a link saying that trouble logging in.
- To change your password just click that link, and you will be redirected to another page.
- On the redirected page, you will be asked to provide your Twitch credentials, that includes your twitch username and email, which you have used while registering on twitch.
- After filling all the feels you need to solve a captcha.
- Then click on send instructions.
- After that open your email inbox and look for twitch email.
Note: It may take some time for the email to arrive. So, be patient when you receive the email.
- Open it and click on the link given within the email. You will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to enter the new password. Follow all the instructions on the page.
You are done!
Watch past broadcasts on twitch
Streamers on twitch not only livestream their content but also archive their content so that the viewers can watch it later. So, to watch any broadcast which is streamed in the past, just go to the channel and check out its videos which are archived.
Twitch affiliate policy
Which also allows the streamers to earn money through affiliate program. The requirement includes at least 500 minutes of play time and seven unique broadcasts within past 30 days.
You will also need 3 concurrent users and 50 followers.
After meeting these requirements, you will receive an email containing the instructions to proceed.
Which has introduced virtual currency called bits. Viewers can spend this currency to buy extensions. Extensions are some extra futures added to twitch by the developers. 80% of the income generated by the extensions goes to the streamers, and rest of the rest of it to the developers. Because streamers are the basic source of traffic driven to these extensions, so they deserve this portion of income.
Tip: You can hide views count on your stream be going to dashboard under the stats section, click on views portion, to hide the views count on your streams.
This is helpful especially when you have very low count and you don’t want others to see.