A good practice is to write a header above every function header as to what parameters the functions accept, what does the function do with those parameters and what is the return value of the function.
long winded comments describing every line of the code should be avoided. Comments should be concise and to the point but should deliver the necessary information about the code to your future self or any future developer else who works on it.
How do you comment in a script tag?
- Answer: Use the syntax “// text” and “/* text */” Comments in CSS are typically used to explain the purpose of the style rules declarations.
- Multi-line comments.
- Related FAQ.
How do you write a good comment in code?
How do I comment in JSON?
How do you comment on JSX?
How do you comment in VS code?
If you select a block of code and use the key sequence Ctrl+K+C, you’ll comment out the section of code. Ctrl+K+U will uncomment the code.
How do you write notes in HTML?
- The <! — –> is an HTML comment tag.
- To comment out in HTML, insert information between <! — and –> tags (browsers won’t show these notes).
- Commenting in HTML allows developers to leave notes about their code, its functionality or to indicate necessary changes for the future.
How do you add comments in TypeScript?
To add a comment
- press Ctrl+Alt+C twice.
- or select ‘Comment code’ from your context menu.
- or insert /** above the line of code.
What’s the meaning of comments?
How do I comment in node JS?
How do you insert a comment with more than one line?
- Select all the lines that you would like to be commented.
- Press Ctrl + / Two slashes “//” will be added to the front of each line, causing them to be recognized as a comment.
When was JS invented?
|event-driven, functional, imperative
|Brendan Eich of Netscape initially; others have also contributed to the ECMAScript standard
|December 4, 1995
|ECMAScript 2020 / June 2020
Ads by Google