Amazon has a phone number that you can call when you have a question or problem that you need to get resolved. It is one of the most direct ways to contact this company to get help. There is a certain process that you’ll have to go through. This article will detail the steps that are involved so you know exactly what to expect.
You can choose to call the Amazon customer support phone number, which is 1-888-280-4331. It is available at any time of the day or night. If you are calling internationally, you will need to dial 1-206-266-2992. Make sure to enter your country code first. You can always get the number from the help page by selecting “General help number”.
Request a Call
You also have the option of requesting a call from Amazon if you don’t want to call yourself.
- First you will need to log into your Amazon account and click the Help link at the bottom of the page.
- Click the “Need More Help?” link, which can be found on the left side of the page at the bottom.
- Select the “Contact Us” option.
- If you want to contact Amazon about a certain order, make sure it is select on this page. You can click the “Choose Different Order” option on the right side of the page to switch to another order. Can also choose the “Devices”, “Digital Contnet and Services” or “Prime or Something else” options at the top of the page.
- You will be ask to choose from a number of options in a drop down menu. Select the option that best describes why you want to contact Amazon.
- There will be a couple more drop down menus that you will have to go through.
- Choose the “Phone” option at the bottom after you have filled out all of the required fields.
- Give Amazon your phone number so they can call you. Once you have submitted your number, you will need to press the “Call me now” button. You can expect to receive a phone call from a representative within a few minutes.
If you are going to call Amazon directly, make sure that you call the correct number. There are different numbers for U.S., Canadian, and international callers. This will help save you a lot of time and frustration.
Does Amazon have a 24 hour customer service?
How can I speak to someone at Amazon?
How do I speak to someone at Amazon UK?
- For general issues in the UK, dial 0800 279 7234. If you’re outside of the UK, dial +44 207 084 7911.
- For Kindle support in the UK, dial 0800 496 2449. Outside of the UK, dial +44 203 356 6212.
Does Amazon have customer service?
Amazon’s mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, and our award-winning Customer Service team is a key part of that mission. The Customer Service team is constantly innovating to raise the bar on customer experience.
Where is Amazon customer service phone number?
How do I file a complaint with Amazon customer service?
Does Amazon give 1 year warranty?
Does Amazon have a complaints department?
What is the phone number for Prime TV?
Is there a phone number to cancel Amazon Prime?
Can you get a refund on Amazon Prime video?
How do I get a refund on Amazon?
- Go to Your Orders.
- Locate the order.
- Select Problem with order.
- Select your problem from the list.
- Select Request refund.
- Enter your comments in the text box.
- Select Submit.
Does Prime membership end immediately?
How do I refund an in app purchase on Amazon?
Can you dispute Amazon app purchases?
Go to your Account Activity, and then sign in. On the Account Activity page, find the appropriate order or transaction, and then click Details. On the View Order Details page, click File/View Claim. Enter information about the transaction as prompted.
How do I stop accidental purchases on Amazon Prime?
- Launch the Amazon Appstore on your device.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Parental Controls.
- Tap Enable Parental Controls and then enter your Amazon account password.
How do I cancel an app purchase on Amazon Fire?
- Open the Amazon App Store.
- Tap the menu button of three lines on the top left.
- Tap Settings.
- Select In-App Purchasing.
- Uncheck the box. You’ll be asked to enter your password. Then click Continue.
Ads by Google