How to Contact Facebook Support
The above problems have related forms provided through links. When you choose the right problem and choose a query form accordingly, you will get a response faster from the support team.
Getting Help Regarding Account Issues
There can be different kinds of account issues that arise:
- Account disabled or ineligibility issues.
- Multiple accounts access problem.
- Need to reactivate an account.
- Need to report imposter profile or account created by someone else who pretends to be you.
The above problems are stated in the Help Center section of Facebook. Click on the problem as per what describes your situation best and find the right form to fill in and send to support team.
Get Help on Ad Posting
Those who subscribe to posting ads through Facebook could face issues like:
- When an ad hasn’t been reviewed and left pending beyond 24 hours.
- Billing inquiry such as how to manage ads, specific charges that are applicable, how to use coupons and different payment options.
- How to apply for standard access to ads API.
- Help with ad settings for a child’s account as a parent.
These are some of the standard queries that arise for those trying to post ads. There is a dedicated section on Help Center of Facebook where these and other queries are listed for finding the right link in contacting the support team.
A subscriber can simply use the client support portal and fill in their queries to get replies within a business day.
How can I chat with Facebook support?
How do I speak to a live person at Facebook?
- Dial (650) 543-4800 best Facebook customer service toll free number.
- Say “Speak to live person“.
- Follow the oc-call prompts for your queries.
- Now, Speak to the Facebook representative.
What is Facebook’s customer support number?
How do I get in touch with Facebook to report a problem?
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Help & Support, then select Report a Problem and follow the on-screen instructions.
How can I get my facebook account back?
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
Why is Facebook blocking my account?
How long does it take for Facebook to unblock your account?
How do you fight facebook jail?
What will put you in facebook jail?
How do I know if I’m in FB jail?
- You lost your account’s ability to post on your timeline or on any pages or groups.
- You’re not able to like anyone else’s posts or pictures.
- You cannot comment anywhere on the social platform.
- You are blocked from accessing your page or account.
Why has my facebook been blocked for 3 days?
Why have I been temporarily blocked from posting on Facebook?
How long are you temporarily blocked from commenting on Facebook?
How do I know if I’ve been blocked from commenting on Facebook?
How about posts from mutual friends? Their posts and comments won’t disappear from your page. However, instead of their name appearing as a clickable link, it will appear just as black bold text. This is a sure sign that you’ve been blocked.