If you have a problem with your LinkedIn profile, then you will want to speak to their customer service department.
The easiest way to solve your problem is to go through the LinkedIn Help Center. You will find a variety of tops, resources, and useful information from this self-help page. If you cannot find what you need immediately, then there is a search option at the top of your screen.
You can also take a look through the frequently asked topics which are along the left sidebar.
If these resources do not provide the help you need, then the next step is to sign into your profile if you have not already. Then you can follow these additional steps.
Contacting the LinkedIn Support Team
If the self-help page did not help, then you can reach the LinkedIn customer service team by clicking on the “More Help Options” link. You will then be invited to submit a support case. You will need to take these actions.
- 1. Click the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the page.
- 2. Choose “Get Help From Us” from your available options.
- 3. Offer a brief description of the problem.
- 4. If you don’t find an answer, then click “Next” and answer all of the questions with an asterisk next to them at the bottom of the page. You cannot submit this request until you address all of the required fields.
- 5. Add a screenshot or supportive documents that show your problem.
- Then submit your query to LinkedIn. You will receive a follow-up from customer service in the next 24-48 business hours, if not sooner.
Can I Call LinkedIn for Customer Service Support?
LinkedIn does have a customer service phone number to dial at (65) 687-3600. This number is picked up by a real person, but you will be directed back to the online help center to receive an answer to your query.
If you don’t want to wait for an email response, you can chat with a representative from LinkedIn by clicking on the “Me” icon at any time. Then select the “Help Center” from the drop-down menu.
Websites that say you can contact LinkedIn by phone for a fee are not affiliated with the social media network. Their customer service team never charges anything to help troubleshoot your problem.
How do I contact LinkedIn representative?
Can you email LinkedIn?
How do I find my LinkedIn email address?
Why is LinkedIn not working?
Why can’t I access my LinkedIn account?
Why can’t I log into my LinkedIn account?
How do I get my LinkedIn account back?
- On the login page, enter the email address that is registered to your LinkedIn account, enter your password, and click Sign In. You can also click the link received in the original account closure email.
- Click Reactivate to initiate this process.
Does LinkedIn have chat support?
How do I chat on LinkedIn?
- #1. Getting to Know You. This is the simplest way to reach out to someone on LinkedIn.
- #2. Referrals.
- #3. Collaboration.
- #4. Comment on Their Work.
- #5. Ask Advice.
What does LinkedIn premium cost?
How do I find phone numbers on LinkedIn?
Does LinkedIn show my phone number?
How can I get contact details?
How do I find a person’s phone number?
How can I find a persons mobile number for free?
- MobileNumberTrackr.com: It is a very popular and preferred spying app that gives the exact location.
- Trace Phone Number: It is also a very famous app which provides a very accurate app.
- Free Phone Tracker:
- GPS Cell Phone Locator:
How do I find a telephone number from an address?
- 1) Quick Google Search to look up phone numbers.
- 2) Global People Search.
- 3) Through ZIP Code search.
- 4) Whitepages.com.