Keeping in mind that YouTube doesn’t have a specific email that you can use to promptly get help, contacting them can be a little bit complicated. But, with the following steps, you’ll get your issue addressed quickly.
Contact YouTube through Tweeter
One of the most promising ways that you can use to get your issues sorted out on YouTube is by using Twitter. With that said, you can send your comment directly to their Twitter page through the following steps.
- If you’re using a computer, navigate to https://www.twitter.com from your favorite browser. Alternatively, you can tap on the Twitter app icon on your mobile home screen and sign in to Tweeter. If you do not have a Twitter account, you should make one first before proceeding to the next step.
- Click on “Tweet “on your computer. Alternatively, you can tap on the “Tweet” icon on the top-right corner of your screen.
- Type in “@YouTube” and then include your text message and click or tap “Tweet” and YouTube will receive your message.
However, if you do not have a Twitter account, we can take you through the steps of how to create your account in the steps below.
- From your favorite browser, navigate to Twitter website by clicking on this link https://twitter.com/. If you’re using a smartphone, tap on the Twitter app icon on your screen to get to their website.
- Click on the blue tab for “Sign Up.” By doing that, you’ll get to the Twitter sign-up page.
- Enter your name into the “Name” box.
Tip: The name doesn’t need to be the official name. You’re free to choose a pseudo name or organizational name.
- Key-in your phone number in the “Phone number” space. If you would want to use email instead, click or tap on the “Use email instead link” and type in your email address.
- Click or tap on the “Next” option on the top page.
- Click or tap on the “Sign Up” button in the middle of the page.
- Verify your phone number by clicking or tapping on “OK” when a prompt appears. After that, open your mobile phone message app and get the 6-digit code.
- Key in the required verification code on the Twitter page and click “Next” to continue.
- Create a password and click or tap “Next” to confirm the password by retyping it into space below the password bar.
- When into your account, select interests (optional) or click on the “Skip for now”
- Click “Next” on the top right corner and sect the people to follow. You can also click or tap on “Skip for now” if you don’t want to follow anyone at that moment.
- Click or tap on “Follow” to follow the people you want to follow.
- Confirm your email address if that’s what you used to sign up. Your account is now ready for use.
Contact YouTube On A YouTube Facebook Post
Like it is with most advanced companies, YouTube has a Facebook page on which they post most of their updates. However, this may not be much promising due to the large volumes of the content that they handle. If you would want to use this platform, follow the steps below.
- Using your favorite browser in your computer, Navigate to https://www.facebook.com/youtube and “Sign In” into your Facebook if prompted.
- Look for a post to comment on and then click on “Comment” below the post and type your comment.
- Press “Enter” to get your comment posted
Contact YouTube Via A Note On YouTube Instagram Post
Another means of contacting YouTube is by leaving a comment on their Instagram post. As opposed to the many comments they receive on their Facebook page, YouTube content on Instagram is designed to earn a few comments. Thus, you can make use of this chance to get your comment addressed. If you want to drop a comment, follow the steps below.
- From your favorite browser, go to https://www.instagram.com/youtube and “Sign In” into Instagram if prompted.
- Look for a post to comment
- Click on the speech bubble icon that is below the post to comment.
- Type in your comment and press “Enter” to get it posted
- Contact The Creator Support Team
Even though this is one of the ways to contact YouTube, it isn’t open to all. That said, you must be a YouTube partner and meet a minimum of 10, 000-lifetime views to be eligible to email the Creator support team. You can contact them by following the steps below.
- Using your computer, go to https://www.youtube.com/, and click on “SIGN IN” in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on your profile icon and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Click “Help” near the bottom of the drop-down menu and proceed to the next step.
- Click on “Need more help?” at the top menu. A second dropdown menu will appear.
- Select your category and choose the option that will best describe your issue.
- Click on “Email support.”
- Send the email to the support team once you’re sure you have access to the Creator Support team resources. To do that, select the category of your problem and click on the “Contact the creator support link.” If you can’t find that link, get back and select a different type.
- Enter your first, last name and your channel’s URL
- Scroll down and enter your problem or comment in the “How can we help you field.”
- Check the appropriate answer (Yes or No) when they ask whether your issue is about a specific video.
- Follow any additional instructions if any.
- Click on “SUBMIT,” and your issue will get to the support team.
Contact YouTube Through Online Chat
Even though YouTube continue to maintain their dominance in the social media and other platforms, they rarely create a dialogue with their clients. Instead, they’ll send you an automated message or direct you to use” Creator Support Team” help platform. That said, they rarely create a dialogue through direct chat. However, you can try out if the option.
For you to contact YouTube through the live chat, you must have over 25,000 subscribers and over 100,000 watch hours over the past 12 months.
Contact Youtube Through A Call
Unlike in other advanced organizations were making a call to the customer support results in a conversation, it may be discouraging to make a call to youtube support. That said, calling youtube may only result in an automated response directing you to use the “YouTube Help Center.” In most cases, the YouTube help Center might be the best bet for you.