PDF is the abbreviation for Portable document format, and it is one of the easiest ways to share a file.
But in the case of images, specifically, while dealing with creative, they have their own consequencesSo, let us look at the different steps and ways involved if one has to convert their PDF file to JPG and also make sure to read for the tip at the end!
- Go to the Conversion Site
There is a valid reason as to why this comes in handy. For instance, it does not make much sense to share a single image in a PDF file. That is when the JPG format comes in handy, and also, JPG format is much easier to share because they are almost always lighter than the PDF. Choose the one which you go with always, or you can always choose any one of the first three options for sure.
- Such processes are never charged or payable, so never go for a website that will ask you money for the conversion.
- Some of the websites may have some limitation of the data which you upload for conversion, but, most of the time, it will be well – within the limits of each one.
- Select the PDF File
Once you click on the ‘Upload’ button on the conversion site, you will be directed to a window from which you can pick the PDF file.
- You can choose the file which you want, and click on the exit button. Some websites may allow you to upload multiple files at once and if they do, they make your process so much quicker and easier.
- But then again, make sure that the file you are uploading is in the PDF format only and it is well – within the upload range as determined by the website.
- Choose the Format of the Output
It is quite obvious here that we want the output format to be JPG, but some websites will still ask you for the output.
- You will need to select the option from a list of them in a dropdown menu. Do understand the difference between the different image formats such as the PNG, JPEG, and JPG and determine the one which you actually want and then go for the same.
- Select the Location Where You Want the File to be Saved
Similar to the selection of the PDF file step, this step enables you to choose the place where the file needs to be saved.
- You can choose the directory, the folder, and the specific destination and choose the exit button. Make sure that you remember where it is stored; especially if your computer does not show the download destination once the file has been downloaded.
- Start the Conversion and Wait
This is the process which you have all been waiting for. On the other hand, in devices, you will need to have a PDF reader like the Adobe Acrobat but JPG files can be read by default in all mobile devices.
- Click on the ‘Convert’ Button and depending on how fast your internet connection may be, the file will get uploaded and the download will also happen quite quickly.
- Make sure that you do not interrupt the process in between by switching off the Internet connection.
Ensure that you have a stable Internet connection and stick with one website to do your conversion always. There are plenty of conversion sites that are available on the Internet. You can find them by just typing, convert PDF to jpg on the Google search bar and plenty of results will appear along with it.