How to Convert PDF to Word on Mac
Just as how converting PDF to Word is necessary, doing the opposite is also required in some cases. PDF’s are the most convenient ways of viewing files, but you cannot make changes in the PDF file. Let us have a look at different methods which you can employ to convert PDF to Word on your Mac system.
- Using an Online Converter
For instance, you have received a file from the client and you want to make it editable, then you will need to convert it first to the word and then edit it in the processor there. There are multiple ways to convert PDF to Word which works for both offline and online use – cases, and the most convenient being online of course.
- This is the easiest step and that is why it has been put first on this list. You simply need to type, ‘convert PDF to word’ on your system and a list of options will appear in front of you and they are basically the different websites. You can select any one of the top three because they are almost sure to function completely well.
- Select the PDF file that you want to have it converted to Word. Some websites will ask you for choosing the output format; make sure that you enter ‘Word’ in the same.
- Following this, you can click the destination folder and file for the file to get downloaded to after the conversion. Next, you simply need to click on ‘Convert’ and process of conversation depending on the speed of the Internet connection on your device.
- Using the Google Docs
This is more of a trick way to convert a PDF file to Google Docs but this is easy and it nonetheless works, that is why it finds the place on this list. For this method, you will need to have a Google account and of course, you will need to know the credentials for the same.
- Open the Google Account website and enter the credentials associated with your account.
- Go to the Google Drive account associated with your Gmail account. Open the PDF file that you want to have converted to your word.
- You can then move the cursor over the top – bar window and from there, you can click on Download As – Word Document. That will download the same PDF file as the Word document which you can later edit and use it for your own purposes.
- Using the Copy – Paste Technique
This could be the most insane technique in this list because not many people will think of this, although they might have known that it is possible.
- You can open the PDF which you want to have converted and press on Select All option on your MAC laptop. That will select all the text on your PDF file and following this; you can open the MS Word file on your system and paste the same text.
- Note that you will need to take care of the formatting in this case and if it contains too much formatting, then it might get distorted.
- Ensure that you choose the best option of the lot that will download the PDF file with the least space and highest speed of download. It is because; this form of conversion is almost always independent of the operating system on which the system is being run.
At the same time, the process happens so much quicker and easier although that can vary slightly with the speed of the Internet connection that you have got.
How do I convert PDF to Word on Mac for free?
- Go to the PDF to Word converter online page.
- Drag your PDF into the toolbox.
- Wait for it to convert to a Word file.
- Click download, and you’re good to go.
How can you convert a PDF to Word document?
What is the best PDF to Word Converter for Mac?
- PDFelement Pro for Mac. PDFelement Pro gives you full control over your PDF files and it is one of the best pdf to word converter on mac.
- Nuance PDF Converter for Mac.
- deskUNPDF for Mac.
- Adobe Acrobat for Macintosh.
- Doxillion PDF to Word Converter.
How do I make a PDF editable on a Mac?
- Open the editing mode by clicking in the top toolbar.
- Click on the ‘Text’ button.
- Choose the piece of text you want to edit.
- Edit text in PDF and click on the blank space to preserve your changes.
How do I make a PDF editable on my computer?
- Open a file in Acrobat DC.
- Click on the “Edit PDF” tool in the right pane.
- Use Acrobat editing tools: Add new text, edit text, or update fonts using selections from the Format list.
- Save your edited PDF: Name your file and click the “Save” button.
How do I make a PDF editable?
- Open Acrobat: Click on the “Tools” tab and select “Prepare Form.”
- Select a file or scan a document: Acrobat will automatically analyze your document and add form fields.
- Add new form fields: Use the top toolbar and adjust the layout using tools in the right pane.
- Save your fillable PDF:
How do I make a PDF not editable?
- Go to File -> Document Properties and select Security tab.
- Click Edit button to open the “Change Document Security” dialog.
- Un-check “Allow Filling Form Fields & Signing”.
- Check “Password to Change Permissions” checkbox and set the permission password.
How do I make an editable PDF without Acrobat?
- Open ApowerPDF.
- Click on Create.
- Select Blank Document.
- Select the Forms tab.
- Add the forms fields that you need – double-click on the field to change its appearance, name, and layout.
- When you are finished, click on File and then choose Save.
How do I convert PDF to Word without acrobat?
- Right-click on the PDF document and choose “Convert with FineReader 15” -> “Convert to Microsoft Word” from the menu:
- Choose where to save the document converted to Word and click “Save”:
- FineReader 15 opens PDF in Word, and you can start editing it there:
How do I convert from PDF to Word for free?
- Open a PDF file in Acrobat.
- Click on the Export PDF tool in the right pane.
- Choose Microsoft Word as your export format, and then click on Word Document.
- Click “Export“.
- Select a location where you want to save the file, name your new Word file, and then click “Save”.
Which app can convert PDF to Word?
Able2Extract is a free app which can be used to convert a PDF file into a word doc editable document. This is a powerful app which can also convert to Excel, and other office formats.
What is the best program to edit PDF files?
- PDFpenPro 11. Best PDF editor.
- Acrobat Pro DC. Best PDF editor on Windows.
- PDF Candy. Best free PDF editor.
- PDFescape. Best PDF-annotation tool.
- Preview. Built-in PDF annotation for macOS.
- PDF Expert. PDF editor with the cleanest interface.
- PDFelement Pro.
- Sejda PDF Desktop Pro.