Create a Personal Youtube Channel
- Ensure you have a functional Google account or create a new one.
- Using a computer or mobile site, sign in to Youtube.
- After that, try posting a comment on a video.
- By doing that, you’ll be prompted to create a channel.
- After that, check your Google account details and then confirm to create a new channel. And that’s it. As simple as such.
Create a Business Youtube Channel
- Using a mobile site or computer, log in to Youtube.
- Having done that, navigate to your channel list.
After that, you can choose to use either a brand account or create a new channel.
- To create a new channel, click on the “Create a new Channel”
- If you want to create a brand account for a brand that you‘re managing, click on the “Brand Account” from your list. If you find the brand already has a channel, it’s impossible to create another brand account. Instead, you’ll be switched the channel for the brand.
- Complete the form with your account details, give a name to the new account, and then verify it.
- With that done, go ahead and click on the “Done” button.
Unlike in a personal account, a business account allows multiple people to log in to the account and make changes. Also, you can use the account to share information and files.
If you’d wish to change the managers in the Brand account, follow the steps below.
Change Account Managers in Business Youtube Channel
- Head to Youtube and log in as the Brand account owner.
- Navigate to the upper-right click on the “Account” icon and then click on the channel that you’d wish to manage.
- With that done, click on your channel icon to get to the “Settings” or the Settings icon.
- Having done that, click on the “Add or remove managers” By doing that, you should get to the “Brand Account details” page.
- After that, click on the “Manage permissions” option to view a list of people who are managing the account. Now you can make changes from there.
- Make changes:
- Change their roles: To do that, click on the person’s role next to their name. After that, you can assign the person a new position.
- Remove one of the managers: To do that, click on the “Remove” with the trash bin icon next to the person’s name. After that, you can confirm your actions if prompted to do so.
- Finally, click on the “Done” button to update your new changes.
If you’d wish to create a Youtube account instead, the following steps come in handy.
Create Youtube Account on a Desktop Computer
Using your computer browser, head to YouTube.com
When the Youtube homepage opens, navigate to the upper-right corner and click on the “Sign Up” link. By doing so, you’ll get directed to the “Create Your YouTube Account.”
After that, type in the google email that you’d prefer to use for Youtube in the space provided.
After that, enter the “ password” in the field provided.
Re-type your password and then type in your username.
After that, select your country from the “Location” drop-down.
Having done that, go ahead and key-in your postal code.
With that done, select your gender and then proceed to your date of birth. Note that the date of birth is required to confirm whether you meet the minimum age requirement of 13 years. If below, Youtube would not allow you to create a Youtube account.
After that, Youtube would want to confirm that you’re not a robot. As a result, you’ll be required to enter the set of colored characters into the box provided. If you’re unable to read the characters correctly, simply click on the new image beside the link box and get a new set of digits. After entering the numbers successfully, proceed to the next step.
Chose who to see your videos. Using this box, you have the option of showing your videos to those with your email only.
Confirm that all the required fields are filled. If you leave any space blank, the page will not load through. Instead, it will mark the fields in red for you to fill the fields.
Having done all those, now hit on the “Create My Account” By doing that, your Youtube account will be created.
How do you start your own YouTube channel?
Is it free to make a YouTube channel?
Can I create a YouTube account?
How much does it cost to start a YouTube channel?
Is it hard to start a YouTube channel?
How do you start a YouTube channel 2020 for beginners?
- Step 1: Activate your channel.
- Step 2: Pick your channel art.
- Step 3: Customize your channel.
- Step 4: Upload your first videos.
- Step 5: Create a channel trailer.
- Step 6: Shout about your new channel.
How much money does 1 million YouTube views make?
Who is the richest YouTuber?
How many Indian rupees YouTube 1000 views?
How much is 1 billion YouTube views worth?
Do YouTube pay you?
How much is 500k views on YouTube?
How much YouTube pay for 1m views in India?
How Much YouTube Pay For 1 Million Views In India?
|Channel Category||Earning (approx)|
|1. Comedy Channel||$300- $400|
|2. Music Channel||$100- $150|
|3. Tech Channel||$200- $300|
|4. Roasting Channel||$250- $400|
How do the Youtubers earn money?
How do I find Youtubers salaries?
Do Indian Youtubers get paid less?
This can be almost 6-8 times the money you make from video views coming from developing countries like India. If you have a YouTube channel that focuses on viewers from India, you might be getting 6 – 8 times less money per view on your YouTube video.